I just had someone challenge me to Call of Duty.

#1Enemy_AC130Posted 4/20/2013 9:35:52 PM
So, all of my teammates on gold died at the start of wave 3, so I had to do 4 nodes all by myself. After I completed the objective, I left one enemy alive and kited it for 20 minutes, so this guy started sending me like 10 messages and he started trash talking me. He said I shouldn't have just trolled by killing seeker swarms instead of the captain, and I told him he could have just left. He said he didn't join the game just to leave (yet he didn't gel when he apparently got swarmed as soon as he joined the game, he didn't join just to leave, but he joined just to die instead?), but in the second game we played together he left anyways.

He challenged me to any game that I own other than Mass Effect because it isn't competitive, so I mentioned we could compete for score and he just laughed. So I told him I could beat him at Super Smash Bros, and he said he didn't have it, but he had the 64 version on his phone and I told him that was illegal and he tried to argue that it wasn't.

This guy was dumb.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
#2Mr_arizonaPosted 4/20/2013 9:38:12 PM
Okay...
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#3YamatoBeatsPosted 4/20/2013 9:56:42 PM
I laughed.

Should've joined my game.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#4SolidStryderPosted 4/20/2013 10:34:57 PM
Super Smash Brothers LOL
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/20/2013 10:42:11 PM(edited)
I once farted in public. Someone then said "smooth move XLax". It was the single most disappointing moment of my life
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#6openmindedhaterPosted 4/20/2013 11:12:36 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
I once farted in public. Someone then said "smooth move XLax". It was the single most disappointing moment of my life

I lol'd so hard that I farted....
---
GT:XGN Caboosie
PSN:Caboose-Tookie
#7xKryptonKnightxPosted 4/20/2013 11:39:41 PM(edited)
He knew your GFAQs ID and went from there.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#8StonedwolfedPosted 4/21/2013 4:52:37 AM
Challenge him to SPEC OPS THE LINE in return.
---
KOTOR 3 not existing is the reason Mass Effect is the greatest space opera rpg trilogy.
#9Shad0wCKPosted 4/21/2013 4:56:40 AM
I have to agree with the guy, Fair enough to troll them if they are trolling you but there's no need to do it if the players are just bad.
---
It's true what they say, the grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone...gone. Gone.
#10luke2460Posted 4/21/2013 5:04:19 AM
You are an ***hat.

Trolling for 10 minutes is annoying. I don't leave because then I wouldn't get any credits but if you carried the team then everyone would be grateful but since you trolled for 10 minutes you just piss everyone off.

So I agree with the other guy because you were being a ****head.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180