Instant kills with Krogan Warlords is.....

#1weride2diePosted 4/21/2013 6:08:43 PM
Stupid
---
gt: KSI tomashart25. you all wanna get high, on life?
#2Edgemaster97Posted 4/21/2013 6:11:05 PM
I agree, you'd have to be pretty dim to get instantly killed frequently as a Warlord.
---
http://i.minus.com/ionKgm8K2X1gR.gif
#3DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 4/21/2013 7:09:08 PM
Yes, god forbid we make the class with health regenration, 50% damage reduction tech armor, some of the highest health and shields in the game, and a melee that can one-hit every non-boss in the game have some kind of actual WEAKNESS. That would be stupid.
#4weride2die(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:10:13 PM
Exactly my point, why have them at all?
---
#5sheepman23Posted 4/21/2013 7:13:11 PM
If the Warlord had sync-kill immunity, he would be the most broken character in the game (beyond that of the TGI or Kroguard). He's the fine the way he is, and vulnerability to grabs requires you to play smartly with him.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#6DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 4/21/2013 7:23:36 PM(edited)
You know, there's nothing stopping him from firing a totally broken gun like the Harrier to deal with bosses. I know Krogan aren't exactly the most patient or disciplined when it comes to actually shooting something and shooting skills and good guns take some time and effort to earn, but you don't HAVE to run up and have a fisticuffs contest with everything bigger than you.
#7DividerByZeroPosted 4/21/2013 7:38:54 PM
You know, there's nothing stopping him from firing a totally broken gun like the Harrier to deal with bosses. I know Krogan aren't exactly the most patient or disciplined when it comes to actually shooting something and shooting skills and good guns take some time and effort to earn, but you don't HAVE to run up and have a fisticuffs contest with everything bigger than you.

Or, you could use a ramp.
---
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Defiance Beta
GT: TG Divider | NP:Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3, Dark Souls
#8kungfuj0Posted 4/21/2013 7:51:46 PM
I think the Warlord out to be immune to phantom grabs. Banshees and the others, ok, cool, but that dude is like 5x bigger than a phantom. He oughtta be immune to her grab at least.

Also, he should be immune to grabs while swinging his hammer. I've been grabbed while my hammer was on its downswing. That shouldn't happen IMO. The sheer weight of the hammer would break up the grab. In any other case, fine, make him grabbable, but I do wish he had those two exceptions.

I also wish he could climb over stuff, as it can be a pain getting around the scenery sometimes with him.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#9JetblackmoonPosted 4/21/2013 8:19:52 PM
I'm not the only one who thinks it's totally stupid that the anti-power bubble that Phantoms have can block Electric/Biotic Hammer, right? It's like... it's a giant f****** hammer.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#10weride2die(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:53:37 PM
Jetblackmoon posted...
I'm not the only one who thinks it's totally stupid that the anti-power bubble that Phantoms have can block Electric/Biotic Hammer, right? It's like... it's a giant f****** hammer.

Yeah that is pretty stupid
---