Pistol Power Mods

#1GreasytootPosted 4/22/2013 1:22:41 PM
What is the rarity of these? I alternate between arsenal and psps and have yet to get either one. Anyone else have this problem or does bio ware have an issue with me personally?
#2rfr6073Posted 4/22/2013 1:27:47 PM
Depends on the packs you buy. Weapon mods are silver not gold. If you buy PSP, Arsenal, Reserve packs you will not get that many, if you buy SPs and JEPs you will get more.
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#3iamdanthamanPosted 4/22/2013 1:27:48 PM
They are rare, I usually got more mods from PSPs, though I had all other rares maxed out when Reckoning came out, if you don't, it will make it more difficult.
---
All your base are belong to us
#4iamdanthamanPosted 4/22/2013 1:32:10 PM
rfr6073 posted...
Depends on the packs you buy. Weapon mods are silver not gold. If you buy PSP, Arsenal, Reserve packs you will not get that many, if you buy SPs and JEPs you will get more.

Don't listen to this guy, He doesn't have a clue. There are rare(gold) weapon mods, specifically the power amp mods you are looking for are rare.

Go to http://social.bioware.com/n7hq and put in your GT to see all the rarities of all items and what you have unlocked.
---
#5rfr6073Posted 4/22/2013 1:49:16 PM(edited)
iamdanthaman posted...
rfr6073 posted...

Don't listen to this guy, He doesn't have a clue. There are rare(gold) weapon mods, specifically the power amp mods you are looking for are rare.

Go to http://social.bioware.com/n7hq and put in your GT to see all the rarities of all items and what you have unlocked.

Sure, got AP IV ammo at max 255, Incendiary at 240 and Disruptor at 231 but no weapon amp III at more than 128. I use them weapon mods not that often and they certainly seem to drop a lot less than ammo IV. If you are talking about weapon mods please excuse my post.
---
#6iamdanthamanPosted 4/22/2013 1:51:02 PM
rfr6073 posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
rfr6073 posted...

Sure, got AP IV ammo at max 255, Incendiary at 240 and Disruptor at 231 but no weapon amp III at more than 128. I use them weapon mods not that often and they certainly seem to drop a lot less than ammo IV.

Weapon MODS bro, not weapon AMPS. One is a consumable, one is not. He is asking about Pistol Power Amplifier MODS, which are rare. Not Pistol amps which are uncommon.

You should know the difference between these seeing as you have played this game 3 times as much as I have.
---
#7rfr6073Posted 4/22/2013 1:54:03 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
rfr6073 posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
rfr6073 posted...

Sure, got AP IV ammo at max 255, Incendiary at 240 and Disruptor at 231 but no weapon amp III at more than 128. I use them weapon mods not that often and they certainly seem to drop a lot less than ammo IV.

Weapon MODS bro, not weapon AMPS. One is a consumable, one is not. He is asking about Pistol Power Amplifier MODS, which are rare. Not Pistol amps which are uncommon.

You should know the difference between these seeing as you have played this game 3 times as much as I have.

My bad :)
---
#8iamdanthamanPosted 4/22/2013 1:57:03 PM
rfr6073 posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
rfr6073 posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
rfr6073 posted...

My bad :)

No prob.
---
#9187mikePosted 4/22/2013 2:00:20 PM
I've had more luck getting those in PSPs.
---
The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
GT: VAPOURIZER H20