What are the requirements to see the Normandy pick up your teammates...

#1AmazingDanyPosted 4/24/2013 8:01:35 AM
In the final sprint? I had 6400 x bs 50% for 3200 ems, if it helps.

I was watching videos online to see what I missed and I saw that nice sequence.
#2nathraxhPosted 4/24/2013 8:13:26 AM
Might seem like a stupid question, but have you got the Extended Cut?

If so, I can't think why you wouldn't see it.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#3ZERO2936Posted 4/24/2013 8:18:59 AM
I think it's at least 2300 EMS. I know you can't get it you have below 1800 EMS.
#4AmazingDany(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:28:37 AM
nathraxh posted...

Is the Normandy pickup included in the EC?

If so, I played my first run without EC and only downloaded it AFTER finishing it as I remembered that it was available, derp (late to the game).

So I basically downloaded it and continued the game from when Shep is struggling toward the light, just to watch the EC.
#5nathraxhPosted 4/24/2013 10:41:55 AM
AmazingDany posted...
nathraxh posted...

If so, I played my first run without EC and only downloaded it AFTER finishing it as I remembered that it was available, derp (late to the game).

So I basically downloaded it and continued the game from when Shep is struggling toward the light, just to watch the EC.

Endgame spoilers ahoy.

Yes, it is. A lot of people weren't happy about it - Harbinger just seems to sit there while you take a moment to use his killing ground as a loading bay but personally it didn't bother me that much.

If you only continued from where Shepard is struggling towards the light and his valiant duel with Marauder Shields, then yeah, you would've missed the Normandy pickup.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#6AmazingDany(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:52:19 AM
nathraxh posted...
AmazingDany posted...
nathraxh posted...

Endgame spoilers ahoy.

Yes, it is. A lot of people weren't happy about it - Harbinger just seems to sit there while you take a moment to use his killing ground as a loading bay but personally it didn't bother me that much.

If you only continued from where Shepard is struggling towards the light and his valiant duel with Marauder Shields, then yeah, you would've missed the Normandy pickup.

Ah now I get it! Man, I should've downloaded the EC as soon as I got the games.

Thx for the info.