I am not worried on the Future - Too Many games currently !!!!

#1whatnow12012Posted 4/24/2013 8:40:44 AM
While I am like all of you are who are eagerly awaiting the next Mass Effect series that will be using Frostbite 3 I am also not interested in it currently.

Mainly they are way, way to many games incoming, games i am currently playing, games I have yet to play.

Also I just bought me a Nintendo 3DS with a PS Vita so those 2 will be taking up a large chunk of my time & attention.

While I can not wait for the next installment it isnt even on my Radar as of yet, mainly I know the game will not hit until 2014 or possibly even 2015 cause they take about 2 to 3 years to make even longer that the game will use FROSTBITE 3.

Hence the reason for Dragon Age's 3 long delay of officially being revealed. Dragon Age 3 also uses FROSTBITE 3. Could mean that DA 3 could indeed be NEXT GEN ONLY.

But then again with BattleField 4 which also sports FROSTBITE 3 which is also on current gen consoles could also mean a chance for both Dragon Age 3 & the next Mass Effect game could also be on ALL CONSOLES.

Such as the next Call of Duty GHOSTS which will be DUAL the game is a prequel to Modern Warfare 2.

But currently I am playing Fire Emblem, Soul Hackers, then Shin Megami IV, then Tales of Xilla, Batman AO, Saints Row IV.

Also I am getting the new MGS Legacy Collection many of my games do not have dates from WWE 2K14 nor is it known which console it will land on.

Or others such as Drakengard 3. So with so many games out & that are coming out, I have no time to worry over a game that will not be out till possibly 2015.

Also the current Trilogy will be re-playable for years to come.

Also CITADEL DLC ruled, funny as hell, and I love my UNCLE WREX, nice send off, but why couldnt the entire game been like that to begin with is my question.

While I did not despise the trilogy it just pisses off it didnt come off like CITADEL did.

Now it is back to Soul Hackers I am out of here.
#2IokuaPosted 4/24/2013 8:46:01 AM
Nobody cares.

Learn how to post like you have a functioning brain.

I thought you said you were leaving forever because??

There, I've covered all bases, now throw your hissy fit, lock the thread and never come back.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:52:49 AM
Iokua same as always, like all the others like your buddies that gang up and bully me, thanfully I am glad there is no more Mass Effect until 2014-2015.

Mainly I dont have worry about being bullied or being made fun of. I may do the right thing when the next installment comes out, Play the game instead of talking about it.

This way I do not have to put up with people like you or others on here like you.

I do not make fun of others, yet others make fun of me, I guess it shows I am more mature than the rest of you.

Thankfully ME is done now, I can move on, I have other things to do rather than to talk about a game that is no longer being worked on.

So it is odd that you people are still talking about a game that is now FINISHED.

What-EVER !!!, like I said I have more important things to do, i am playing games, not making FUN OF OTHERS.

GROW UP & GET A LIFE !!! Same ones, in every post, every topic, I will not return in the next new INSTALLMENT.

I will play the game not talk about it. At least other boards are not as bad as this one is they are actuallly CIVILIZED & MATURE !!!
#4sir_fredingtonPosted 4/24/2013 9:00:30 AM
How old are you? Your grammar is terrible.
#5Mr_PipboyPosted 4/24/2013 9:02:25 AM
sir_fredington posted...
How old are you? Your grammar is terrible.

His account was registered on May 21st, 2009. Judging by that I would say he is at least 3 years and 11 months old.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#6SRR CapdownPosted 4/24/2013 9:14:33 AM
And probably not much older Pipboy.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#7Offworlder1Posted 4/24/2013 9:22:45 AM
Is there a reason people seem to not like the topic creator ?, from what I have seen the board only hates trolls like every other place as they should.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#8bessy67Posted 4/24/2013 9:23:19 AM
Why are you guys all ganging up on a 5 year old? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#9SolidDroidPosted 4/24/2013 9:37:58 AM
So did you enjoy the ME series? How about citidel?..
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#10nathraxhPosted 4/24/2013 10:10:03 AM
I love this guy's topics. They're basically BlogFAQs with terrible grammar thrown in, but it's when he starts responding to criticism that he gets hilarious.
---
Dwarf shortage.