Glacier/Platinum Missile farming anyone?

#1CaptainDerpPosted 4/28/2013 10:55:44 PM
Just stay behind the yellow line before you guys run to the basement and use your missiles.

In waves 5, 8, 9 are the best times to use this LEGIT tactic

I won't need to use any missiles because i'm a TGI+Harrier X, but it will make the game go faster if you did
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/28/2013 11:01:07 PM
mad that lakers got swept?

warriors are up 3-1 lololol who's bad now?
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#33PiesAndAForkPosted 4/28/2013 11:04:39 PM
We really get the bottom-of-the-barrel kinds of trolls here, don't we?

At least try something original. Every single one of your topics and posts have been about the Harrier. It's not funny anymore. Hell, even derailing your topics is starting to lose any kind of appeal or humour.

Alas, I must try. This topic is now about your favourite kinds of bread. Mine is Focaccia; you can make some great pizza on one of those!
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#4CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:34:49 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
mad that lakers got swept?

warriors are up 3-1 lololol who's bad now?

No Kobe, no Nash, no Blake, no Meeks, no hill
#5CaptainDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 12:29:06 AM
3PiesAndAFork posted...

At least try something original. Every single one of your topics and posts have been about the Harrier. It's not funny anymore. Hell, even derailing your topics is starting to lose any kind of appeal or humour.

Alas, I must try. This topic is now about your favourite kinds of bread. Mine is Focaccia; you can make some great pizza on one of those!

smh
#6NefhithPosted 4/29/2013 5:13:50 AM
3PiesAndAFork posted...

I know how to make bread. You just need some flour, water and salt. I give it funny shapes (yes, I already did a penis-shaped bread once) and eat it still hot from the oven.
#7zhobanPosted 4/29/2013 8:33:20 PM
Or you could just do a legitimate speed running game on Glacier/Platinum.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#8Im_a_blimp_sirPosted 4/29/2013 8:49:44 PM
This is the 2nd or 3rd time you have made a topic asking for a team, yet failed to post a gt. I love the stupidity of this topic, if you really are looking for a team my gt is Kocka007.
---
I'm gonna take a knife and shoot you in the face right behind your back.
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/29/2013 9:43:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10NefhithPosted 4/29/2013 9:48:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]