The other missile glitch - who else does it?

#1Urdnot_RuntPosted 4/29/2013 8:39:58 AM
The one where you get rid of the missile launcher on your back by pulling it out and doing a heavy melee while switching back to your gun.

I do all day erry day so I never have to see the huge missile launcher on my character's back
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#2sheepman23Posted 4/29/2013 8:44:14 AM
I can't seem to figure out how to do this. From what I understand, you're supposed to pull out the missile launcher and then heavy melee, but it doesn't disappear for me.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#3edgecrusher02Posted 4/29/2013 8:46:02 AM
i have never done either and surprisingly have never witnessed anyone doing either of them.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#4Carribean_CoolPosted 4/29/2013 8:48:05 AM
Switching your weapon and climbing the ladder right away is another way to do it
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#5sheepman23Posted 4/29/2013 8:50:32 AM
So after pulling it out, you're supposed to use the "switch weapons" button instead of the missile launcher button on the D-pad? That's probably why I haven't gotten it to work.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#6Urdnot_Runt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:06:30 AM
sheepman23 posted...
So after pulling it out, you're supposed to use the "switch weapons" button instead of the missile launcher button on the D-pad? That's probably why I haven't gotten it to work.

Yup. Pull it out and than put it away again but interrupt the animation of putting it away with a heavy melee. For the characters like the Juggernaut and a few others where it doesn't work, use a ladder instead of a heavy melee.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
#7gunholePosted 4/29/2013 9:18:08 AM
TC, weren't you the one who trolled newbs about how you don't have any missiles after you hid it? HA

OT, I do it every match and now if I can't it bugs the hell out of me...
---
[redX] [redX]
#8RKO_ViperPosted 4/29/2013 9:37:01 AM
I do it on the N7 Shadow. Hide the missile launcher so you can see her sword better.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9Urdnot_Runt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:43:40 AM
gunhole posted...
TC, weren't you the one who trolled newbs about how you don't have any missiles after you hid it? HA

OT, I do it every match and now if I can't it bugs the hell out of me...

Lol yes. So funny. Yeah I hate the missile launcher, it's so distracting.
---
#10overkill_78Posted 4/29/2013 11:21:05 AM
Lol yes. So funny. Yeah I hate the missile launcher, it's so distracting.

Seriously. It clashes with the colors on my characters so much and it's ju...

Oh...

Oh god...did I...
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill