So I have Cabal vanguard with max powers.

#1stevo009Posted 4/30/2013 2:13:00 AM
It shows me with negative 27 points remaining. Somewhere a glitch happened where it gave me extra points enough to max all my powers. Known glitch?
---
here i am grammer police. you can create a topic about my grammar. or... if you want. u can just write me that ticket.
#2perfect_generalPosted 4/30/2013 2:45:07 AM
Yep. Well known and pretty easy to replicate. Enjoy.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#3Havoc49JPosted 4/30/2013 2:49:11 AM
Bioware has stated you can receive a ban for its use, but I'll eat my own hat if it actually happens. I've got no idea how many people use the glitch, but its hardly game breaking. The annoyance of not being able to use respec cards alone makes it to much trouble to me.
#4Mr_arizonaPosted 4/30/2013 8:53:21 AM
Havoc49J posted...
Bioware has stated you can receive a ban for its use, but I'll eat my own hat if it actually happens. I've got no idea how many people use the glitch, but its hardly game breaking. The annoyance of not being able to use respec cards alone makes it to much trouble to me.

Not likely since no one on the Xbox has been banned for any reason even missile glitchers. This glitch can happen by complete accident and not everyone knows it's bannable cause most players don't ever visit the website.

Besides Bioware and EA have moved on from ME3 so they could care less.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#5XXXFLUFFPosted 4/30/2013 9:02:07 AM
Mr_arizona posted...

You mean they couldn't care less?

Could care less means they care. What is it with everyone on this board? Is this the American way of saying it? If so, sort it out America, put your foreign policy on hold for a minute (hahahahahahahahaha!) and sort out your use of language.

Look at the words, decide what they mean, THEN talk!

Just playin' America, you know I Iove you.
---
Did I spell something wrong? Please, feel obliged to point it out in the most insulting, patronising, pointless way possible. I will do my best to ignore you.
#63PiesAndAForkPosted 4/30/2013 9:25:15 AM
XXXFLUFF posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

Could care less means they care. What is it with everyone on this board? Is this the American way of saying it? If so, sort it out America, put your foreign policy on hold for a minute (hahahahahahahahaha!) and sort out your use of language.

I love you.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#7bloodgod92Posted 4/30/2013 9:29:25 AM
XXXFLUFF posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

I agree with you that he meant "couldn't care less" but it annoys me a little when people assume that is what you mean... "could care less" if used in the right sentence would make perfect sense.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - TES V - Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Assassin's Creed III
#8ParentalCtrlPosted 4/30/2013 9:33:02 AM
When I saw your topic, I thought the rest of it was going to be, "and she still sucks". haha because that's how I feel- I don't think I've ever used her and didnt wish the match was over.

on a side note though, max stats is a known glitch and can be done on any character from the retaliation dlc and later.
---
PSN: ParentalCtrl
#9Mr_arizonaPosted 4/30/2013 9:58:12 AM
XXXFLUFF posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

Actually they COULD CARE LESS. Considering some people are still paying for weapon packs with real money it probably bothers them as these people are making getting free credits easir through exploitng a glitch in their game.

So they care a bit as these people may be potential pack buyers without the exploits. They would care less by not attempting to fix the missile glitch or not charging for packs anymore.

USA, USA. USA!
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#10perfect_generalPosted 4/30/2013 11:32:37 AM
ParentalCtrl posted...
When I saw your topic, I thought the rest of it was going to be, "and she still sucks". haha because that's how I feel- I don't think I've ever used her and didnt wish the match was over.

on a side note though, max stats is a known glitch and can be done on any character from the retaliation dlc and later.

I don't think she sucks at all. The cabal is my favorite reckoning class. You're not going to light up the scoreboard in most cases but her mobility around the battlefield is unmatched and makes her a unique and fun class to play.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"