So I have Cabal vanguard with max powers.

#11ParentalCtrlPosted 4/30/2013 11:06:09 AM
perfect_general posted...
ParentalCtrl posted...
When I saw your topic, I thought the rest of it was going to be, "and she still sucks". haha because that's how I feel- I don't think I've ever used her and didnt wish the match was over.

on a side note though, max stats is a known glitch and can be done on any character from the retaliation dlc and later.

I don't think she sucks at all. The cabal is my favorite reckoning class. You're not going to light up the scoreboard in most cases but her mobility around the battlefield is unmatched and makes her a unique and fun class to play.

I will grant you that. She definitely does have amazing mobility. I think I just never got over Poison strike which is a Biotic charge that doesn't restore shields and doesn't "lock on" meaning if the target is moving left or right, it tends to miss. Nightshade blades is great, but being a grenade power it is limited. Biotic Focus is cool, but i always forget to spam it and my screen goes all blue ha.

But tbh I'm a little biased, I just don't like the vanguard class in general. My playstyle is a more cautious approach, and the vanguard class is the antithesis of that, so I hardly ever use them. So I'm gonna shut up now.
---
PSN: ParentalCtrl
#12melvin343Posted 4/30/2013 11:10:33 AM
Mr_arizona posted...
Havoc49J posted...
Bioware has stated you can receive a ban for its use, but I'll eat my own hat if it actually happens. I've got no idea how many people use the glitch, but its hardly game breaking. The annoyance of not being able to use respec cards alone makes it to much trouble to me.

Not likely since no one on the Xbox has been banned for any reason even missile glitchers. This glitch can happen by complete accident and not everyone knows it's bannable cause most players don't ever visit the website.

Besides Bioware and EA have moved on from ME3 so they could care less.

That's what happen to me, I got the Cabal with the level Glitch by out of nowhere and by accident but I want on using it thinking it was a gift or something like that before I became I even know you can get banned from this but I have not gotten an E-mail or anything like that. I don't know how you get the Glitch but my Ghost, Cabal, Valkyrie, and Geth Trooper got this so I just want along using it. I don't go to BSN and I barley come hear now that I got Dead Island: Riptide to focus on.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#13deathscythe257Posted 4/30/2013 11:49:38 AM
considering bioware is done with ME3 at this point, I dont think they care anymore for the glitchers since they got their money out of it...

I think the worst thing they will do is reset your inventory... Which is more annoying being banned IMO...

Additionally, theres really no way of getting caught for using it unless you tell people that you're using it... I cant think of how many people would actually find someone with a max powered character...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#14Mr_arizonaPosted 4/30/2013 1:06:03 PM
deathscythe257 posted...
considering bioware is done with ME3 at this point, I dont think they care anymore for the glitchers since they got their money out of it...

I think the worst thing they will do is reset your inventory... Which is more annoying being banned IMO...

Additionally, theres really no way of getting caught for using it unless you tell people that you're using it... I cant think of how many people would actually find someone with a max powered character...

BSN.com/manifest enter the gamertag of anyone you want and get all their stats weapons, characters, number of consumables, powers unlocked, and exact location you assigned those points.

A bunch of Elitist over at the BSN boards wont play with people who have their characters specced a way they don't like and they check for everyone in their lobby. Ever wonder why some guy takes forever to ready up?
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#15lnknprk_45Posted 4/30/2013 11:14:51 PM
Mr_arizona posted...
Havoc49J posted...
Bioware has stated you can receive a ban for its use, but I'll eat my own hat if it actually happens. I've got no idea how many people use the glitch, but its hardly game breaking. The annoyance of not being able to use respec cards alone makes it to much trouble to me.

Not likely since no one on the Xbox has been banned for any reason even missile glitchers. This glitch can happen by complete accident and not everyone knows it's bannable cause most players don't ever visit the website.

Yeah, it's just an empty threat. I mean, it's so easy to replicate. I would actually think that anyone who plays a few matches in the same lobby would come across it just do to one of the ways the glitch occurs. I mean, you play a few matches in the same lobby, and you'll eventually come across the glitch without even trying.
#16GoldenSWarriorsPosted 4/30/2013 11:21:13 PM
XXXFLUFF posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

You mean they couldn't care less?

Could care less means they care. What is it with everyone on this board? Is this the American way of saying it? If so, sort it out America, put your foreign policy on hold for a minute (hahahahahahahahaha!) and sort out your use of language.

Look at the words, decide what they mean, THEN talk!

Just playin' America, you know I Iove you.

has nothing to do with america lol
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#17AoENIACPosted 5/1/2013 12:13:53 AM
XXXFLUFF posted...
Mr_arizona posted...

You mean they couldn't care less?

Could care less means they care. What is it with everyone on this board? Is this the American way of saying it? If so, sort it out America, put your foreign policy on hold for a minute (hahahahahahahahaha!) and sort out your use of language.

Look at the words, decide what they mean, THEN talk!

Just playin' America, you know I Iove you.

What if when somebody says that they could care less, they're actually saying that they COULD care less but they already don't care so much that it's not even worth putting in the effort it would take to care even less about this thing?

We have to go deeper.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.