Need some romance advice...

#1creatur0fhabitPosted 5/1/2013 10:18:50 AM
So I just finished ME3 and I had never played the first two games. Come to find out there is so much more if you play through all. I did the Liara romance and it was decent. Do anyone have any suggestions on who to romance in the series? Can I hook up with one person in ME1 then another in 2 & 3? Should I just go one character to the end? Who's got the best romance content?
---
I have been wrong before...
#2edgecrusher02Posted 5/1/2013 10:23:13 AM(edited)
yea you can switch it up from game to game and it may or may not get referenced throughout the trilogy. as far as who is the best, thats up to you. which character do you like the most? i chose liara in ME1, but then tali in ME2 and ME3. though i still really like liara as a character. some of the romances involving characters from ME2 dont carry over too well into ME3 because they arent available squad mates. overall i think the best romances are the ones that avoid that.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#3sir_fredingtonPosted 5/1/2013 10:25:52 AM(edited)
It is not worth playing through the other games JUST for the romances. That said, the relationship with Jack is one of the deeper ones, since she has the most issues. Conversely, Miranda's is pretty flat, since she's genetically perfect.

I haven't made a femshep, but I hear Garrus and Thane have some of the better romances.
#4Orange_ApplesPosted 5/1/2013 10:30:05 AM
if you just want the different romances you can find them on youtube.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#5XXXFLUFFPosted 5/1/2013 10:37:16 AM
Stop playing ME3? That is my romance advice. It destroys relationships!!

LOLZZZZZZ
---
Did I spell something wrong? Please, feel obliged to point it out in the most insulting, patronising, pointless way possible. I will do my best to ignore you.
#6creatur0fhabit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:40:45 AM
edgecrusher02 posted...
yea you can switch it up from game to game and it may or may not get referenced throughout the trilogy. as far as who is the best, thats up to you. which character do you like the most? i chose liara in ME1, but then tali in ME2 and ME3. though i still really like liara as a character. some of the romances involving characters from ME2 dont carry over too well into ME3 because they arent available squad mates. overall i think the best romances are the ones that avoid that.

I was considering Tali but you dont see her till the end of ME3 so I don't know, have to call it when it happens.
---
I have been wrong before...
#7ozzyman314Posted 5/1/2013 11:01:18 AM
Tali is probably one of the best romances for a MaleShep.
I'd recommend romancing her next.

For FemShep, Garrus or Thane are both great romances.
---
Loading Signature..........
#8terrysmay04Posted 5/1/2013 11:14:34 AM
Here is the best advice I can give regarding romance.

Play less video games, or find a girl who plays them too
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#9TheJonatronPosted 5/1/2013 11:23:47 AM
If you're going to romance thane though, he slots in nicely (and poetically, and tragically) with also doing an ME1&3 romance. Though you loose the time capsule scene because she gets annoyed at you for copping off with Thane in the hospital.
---
PKMN WiFi: Jon - 3522 9607 7434
AC:WW - Jon @ Greening , 4812-5241-0025
#10alex_134Posted 5/1/2013 11:26:11 AM
sir_fredington posted...
It is not worth playing through the other games JUST for the romances. That said, the relationship with Jack is one of the deeper ones, since she has the most issues. Conversely, Miranda's is pretty flat, since she's genetically perfect.

I haven't made a femshep, but I hear Garrus and Thane have some of the better romances.

Miranda's romance is deeper than most people give it credit for I think. That said, I find their friendship to be much better. That dialogue in the Citadel DLC was among my favorite in the games.