solo suggestions?(gold)

#1SolidDroidPosted 5/1/2013 6:42:07 PM
I just finished my first one as batarian slasher vs cerberus/white and it was cake walk.. Unlike my previous 3 failed attempts. Looking to do another for the challenge so im just curious about some good setups and maps and whatnot. No krogaurd, ghost, or juggs though.
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#2NafzgerPosted 5/1/2013 6:42:58 PM
Solo reapers with a double nova human vanguard.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#3sheepman23Posted 5/1/2013 6:44:46 PM
Valkyrie vs. Collectors on White is really good - I just did it last night, actually. Use a Geth Scanner, and you can see everything coming at you through the walls. You could also do it against Reapers, but I feel more prone to Banshee sync-kills than I do from Praetorians.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4TheFeshPincePosted 5/1/2013 6:45:09 PM
G/G/G Krogan Soldier
#5SolidDroid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:49:38 PM
sheepman23 posted...
Valkyrie vs. Collectors on White is really good - I just did it last night, actually. Use a Geth Scanner, and you can see everything coming at you through the walls. You could also do it against Reapers, but I feel more prone to Banshee sync-kills than I do from Praetorians.

Hmm.. Reegar?
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#6TheM00dPosted 5/1/2013 6:52:27 PM
Reapers/Giant Huntress
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#7sheepman23Posted 5/1/2013 6:52:52 PM
SolidDroid posted...
Hmm.. Reegar?

Although the Reegar is great, I personally prefer the Wraith w/ Warp Rounds on her. It offers a long-range option for Praetorians and Scions when you don't want to get up close.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#8SolidDroid(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:56:45 PM
sheepman23 posted...
SolidDroid posted...
Hmm.. Reegar?

Although the Reegar is great, I personally prefer the Wraith w/ Warp Rounds on her. It offers a long-range option for Praetorians and Scions when you don't want to get up close.

But.. But da incendiary reegar
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#9sheepman23Posted 5/1/2013 6:59:03 PM
SolidDroid posted...
But.. But da incendiary reegar

Like I said, it's good, but due to the Reegar's range you won't be able to kill anything from afar, unless you equip a secondary pistol or SMG. Which isn't a bad idea either.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#10NafzgerPosted 5/1/2013 6:59:37 PM
I use the Harrier on my Valkyrie and she wrecks everything.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher