How do players possibly find collectors more difficult than geth?

#101MedicFromHellPosted 5/3/2013 5:53:30 PM
I didn't read almost anything but the title. It depends on the map but for the most part Collectors are easier.
---
GT: Razerath ...the GI that conquered Goddess.
#102Rophlecktuine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 6:41:34 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
@ dorick

I'm tired of this now. Not gonna type anything, especially since you just danced around my points and didn't really bring up any solid arguments. Maybe we can talk about this on xbox live cause typing takes so long.

Im also tired or typing, but you havent changed my opinion, Ive been playing plat all day and the only time it gets tough is when the primes are involved. I think you just like to disagree with popular opinion.
---
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
#103GoldenSWarriorsPosted 5/3/2013 9:02:54 PM
Rophlecktuine posted...
@ dorick

I'm tired of this now. Not gonna type anything, especially since you just danced around my points and didn't really bring up any solid arguments. Maybe we can talk about this on xbox live cause typing takes so long.

Im also tired or typing, but you havent changed my opinion, Ive been playing plat all day and the only time it gets tough is when the primes are involved. I think you just like to disagree with popular opinion.

said the only person who thinks cryo blast is bad
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#104bloodgod92Posted 5/4/2013 3:40:55 AM
Rophlecktuine posted...
@ dorick

said the only person who thinks cryo blast is bad

I dislike Cryo Blast, but only because I had a whole week when I played nothing but the Paladin, in comparison to Snap Freeze, Cryo Blast just seems a little like premature ejaculation...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - MP