DLC.....Where the HELL is it???????

#1warrkation2578Posted 5/4/2013 8:45:30 AM
I beat mass effect 3 already.

Recently I downloaded the citadel,leviathan.
Then I started the game again.
I'm at the citadel after talking to the council
and I have access to the galaxy map but......

There is no citadel missions or leviathan missions on the map.
*Where or when do they show up?
*Do I have to go to the end of the game again for citadel to start?
#2ZERO2936Posted 5/4/2013 8:49:14 AM
Complete Priority: Palaven and check your e-mail, you'll unlock Leviathan. Start it by going to the Citadel and docking at Bryson's lab.

Complete the second Priority: Citadel mission (after Tuchanka), go to the Normandy, check your e-mail, and you'll unlock the Citadel DLC mission. Then go back to the Citadel and dock at the Personal Apartment to start it.

Probably better for you to load another save at the end, though, yes.
#3MurphysGhostPosted 5/4/2013 8:49:43 AM
Leviathan isn't available 'til after Menae (moon of Palaven).

Citadel isn't available 'til after the Cerberus coup attempt.

Both missions start on the Citadel- you'll get an email, and then when you dock at the Citadel you'll have a choice of different berths if you want to do the DLC or just go to the regular Citadel areas.

It's recommended to complete both these DLCs fairly late in the game, but you can do Leviathan in phases (there are 3 different missions and you don't have to do them all at once).
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#4LordTrinenPosted 5/4/2013 8:52:04 AM
Check your e-mail for a message from Hackett. He'll tell you to meet Dr. Bryson on the Citadel. Go to the Citadel and there will be options to dock in the normal docking bay or head to Bryson's lab. This will start Leviathan. I don't recommend starting until after Thessia.

After the coup you will get another e-mail from Hackett ordering you to dry dock the Normandy. He'll also says Anderson wants you to go to an apartment he has on the Citadel. Like with Leviathan a new option will appear when you visit the Citadel. The DLC has two parts, the main mission and the party. Don't do the main mission until you have completed Rannoch at the earliest. Don't do the party until after Horizon.

Though you didn't ask about this, Omega doesn't start until after you've spoken to Aria on the Citadel for the first time. Speak to her and you will receive another e-mail from her when you get back to the Normandy. This will open up yet another option when you dock at the Citadel. I think the DLC best fits sometime after the coup, preferably immediately after since you'll likely be in a Cerberus-killing mood.
#5warrkation2578(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:44:33 AM
LordTrinen posted...
Check your e-mail for a message from Hackett. He'll tell you to meet Dr. Bryson on the Citadel. Go to the Citadel and there will be options to dock in the normal docking bay or head to Bryson's lab. This will start Leviathan. I don't recommend starting until after Thessia.

After the coup you will get another e-mail from Hackett ordering you to dry dock the Normandy. He'll also says Anderson wants you to go to an apartment he has on the Citadel. Like with Leviathan a new option will appear when you visit the Citadel. The DLC has two parts, the main mission and the party. Don't do the main mission until you have completed Rannoch at the earliest. Don't do the party until after Horizon.

Though you didn't ask about this, Omega doesn't start until after you've spoken to Aria on the Citadel for the first time. Speak to her and you will receive another e-mail from her when you get back to the Normandy. This will open up yet another option when you dock at the Citadel. I think the DLC best fits sometime after the coup, preferably immediately after since you'll likely be in a Cerberus-killing mood.

I didn't get Omega.Heard it sucks.
So basically you have to go into like half the game again for the DLC to show up.....
Ok thanks everyone.
#6roo10158Posted 5/4/2013 10:36:36 AM
It's less that Omega sucks, but more that it is overpriced for what you get with the dlc, and that it is irrelevant to the main plot

I found it fun, but it is definitely not worth $15
---
My opinions on Mass Effect in a nutshell: ME1- great, ME2- masterpiece, ME3- great but underrated. The post-extended cut ending is just fine, but a little weak.
#7bessy67Posted 5/4/2013 10:59:33 AM
If you just want to play the DLCs, just load the autosave from your completed game file. It should put you right before the attack on the cerberus base, which is the best time to do the citadel dlc anyways.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67