Which character of this race is your favorite? Day 11 - Geth

#1sheepman23Posted 5/5/2013 6:19:14 AM
The fight of the flashlight heads! - Results (86 votes)
Geth Engineer
18.6% (16 votes)
Geth Infiltrator
34.88% (30 votes)
Geth Trooper (Soldier)
24.42% (21 votes)
Geth Juggernaut (Soldier)
22.09% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now this is an interesting one. Looking at the four Geth characters, I don't think there's any one of them that could possibly be considered underpowered. The Juggernaut is the tankiest character in the game, capable of getting over 8000 shields with proper equipment. The Infiltrator is quite possibly the best weapons platform in the game. The Engineer is a great supportive character who carries one of the best tech detonators and a shield-restoration power. The Trooper can do some of the highest power DPS, and still remain tanky with the right build.

Day 1 - Human Engineer
Day 2 - Batarian Soldier
Day 3 - Drell Assassin
Day 4 - Quarian Male Engineer
Day 5 - Salarian Infiltrator
Day 6 - Volus Engineer
Day 7 - Turian Ghost
Day 8 - Phoenix Adept
Day 9 - Krogan Battlemaster
Day 10 - Vorcha Sentinel
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#2DarthUchiha91Posted 5/5/2013 6:26:37 AM
I like the enginner. Hes the only Geth,(an character for that matter) who can function as a war medic( one who can keep soldiers alive, an kick ass the same time). I mostly see people use the other three Geth, an people appreciate me when I use the enginner.
---
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#3bessy67Posted 5/5/2013 6:27:11 AM
I enjoy the engineer the most. The other geth are all fun, but they're EZ mode.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4sheepman23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 6:30:10 AM
I know he's not the best, but the Engineer is the most fun to play and one that I never see in random lobbies. I like serving as a medic while still being able to do a lot of damage on my own - I've grown particularly fond of the CSMG w/ Incendiary Rounds for him.

The Trooper is a close second, who is game-breaking with an Acolyte...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#5perfect_generalPosted 5/5/2013 6:37:50 AM
All are clearly excellent top tier classes. The engineer is my favorite since he's oneod the most tactically flexible kits in the game.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#6gunholePosted 5/5/2013 6:50:08 AM
:::geth infiltrator:::

accept no substitute...
---
[redX] [redX]
#7CrusnikCainPosted 5/5/2013 7:17:06 AM
the juggernaut i like just stalking through the maps with little worries
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#8DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 5/5/2013 9:02:55 AM
Infiltrator WAS the best, until hunter mode got nerfed, Drell Assassin, Asari Huntress, Alliance Bot, and Turian Ghost all came out. Now his only real niche left is as best Javelin-user, but thats a pretty crappy niche to begin with.

In place of the Infiltrator, my vote goes to the Juggernaut. I HATE to play him, but at the same time I have to admit they help out alot on a team, being able to draw aggro and tank objectives. It's a shame 90% of Juggernaut players can't play them correctly, but when you find someone who can they're by far a greater asset than any of the other geth classes.
#9NafzgerPosted 5/5/2013 9:10:19 AM
DEV1ANTGAMER posted...
Infiltrator WAS the best, until hunter mode got nerfed, Drell Assassin, Asari Huntress, Alliance Bot, and Turian Ghost all came out. Now his only real niche left is as best Javelin-user, but thats a pretty crappy niche to begin with.

Do you even play this game? I'm seriously asking
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#10Spirit_GoddPosted 5/5/2013 12:10:20 PM
geth infiltrator reigns supreme
---
GT is Security Shield