Maxed out rare weapons...what packs to buy now?

#1SkydudePosted 5/5/2013 5:36:33 AM
So I just finished maxing out my rare weapons today. Missing a few rare weapon mods and a few rare characters (and 20 uncommon gear upgrades), don't really miss those things too much. Spectre packs? Premium spectre packs? Reserves packs? Would like to get the best ratio of ultra-rares to cost, and I've heard various theories. Is there any sort of consensus on this? Or just a bunch of wild mass guessing still?
---
Jesus loves everyone!
Except people still whining about the refs in Super Bowl XL or XLIII. He's sick of your complaining.
#2bessy67Posted 5/5/2013 5:38:05 AM
From my experience all the 99K packs have the same chance for URs. Somebody on BSN did something that showed the new packs had a better chance, but they had a much smaller sample size for the reserve and arsenal.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3DarthUchiha91Posted 5/5/2013 5:43:53 AM
Skydude posted...
So I just finished maxing out my rare weapons today. Missing a few rare weapon mods and a few rare characters (and 20 uncommon gear upgrades), don't really miss those things too much. Spectre packs? Premium spectre packs? Reserves packs? Would like to get the best ratio of ultra-rares to cost, and I've heard various theories. Is there any sort of consensus on this? Or just a bunch of wild mass guessing still?

Depends on how many character customizations you have. If you don't have that many an you want to unlock characters and customization options for them, go with reserve packs. If you already unlock the ones you care about an don't give a damn about the rest, I suggest you stick with psp for here on out. I been noticing I tend to get ultra rare weapons an characters out those two packs the most, but that's just me.
---
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#4KADFCPosted 5/5/2013 5:50:54 AM
bessy67 posted...
From my experience all the 99K packs have the same chance for URs. Somebody on BSN did something that showed the new packs had a better chance, but they had a much smaller sample size for the reserve and arsenal.

Does someone have a link to this topic? I forgot the details