Best Gun - Assault Rifle 1

#1KADFCPosted 5/6/2013 8:58:53 AM
Best Assault Rifle Overall? - Results (45 votes)
M-8 Avenger
13.33% (6 votes)
Phaeston
6.67% (3 votes)
M-15 Vindicator
0% (0 votes)
M-96 Mattock
20% (9 votes)
M-37 Falcon
0% (0 votes)
M-76 Revenant
4.44% (2 votes)
Geth Pulse Rifle
8.89% (4 votes)
M-99 Saber
40% (18 votes)
Striker Assault Rifle
4.44% (2 votes)
Collector Rifle
2.22% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
- Seeing as there's 18 guns, I'll have to do this 3 times
- Same concept and rules as last time

Results From Last Time

Best Shotgun (Ranked From Best to Worse)
M-11 Wraith
Reegar Carbine
N7 Piranha
M-300 Claymore
AT-12 Raider Shotgun
Geth Plasma Shotgun
N7 Crusader
Venom Shotgun
M-23 Katana (Tied)
Graal Spike Thrower (Tied)
Disciple (Tied)
M-27 Scimitar
#2Cthe34TruthPosted 5/6/2013 9:01:25 AM
uhhh, none of these?

and yes, i know the "rules" of your poll, doesn't mean it's not a stupid format.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#3Mr_PipboyPosted 5/6/2013 9:08:25 AM
Out of this lot, the saber.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#4bloodgod92Posted 5/6/2013 9:10:30 AM
Out of this lot I like the GPR...

I assume you will be picking the 3 winners and pitting them against each other at the end to find the overall favourite?
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - MP
#5sheepman23Posted 5/6/2013 9:50:53 AM
Saber. For this poll, nothing else even comes close to it, except maybe the Mattock.

Out of all of the assault rifles, I think the Lancer would probably win for me.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
One does not simply skip Homing Grenades.
#6YamatoBeatsPosted 5/6/2013 10:13:19 AM
Why make three polls with bad weapons included when you could make just one with all the best? This formatting is terrible.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#7Mr_PipboyPosted 5/6/2013 10:17:25 AM
YamatoBeats posted...
Why make three polls with bad weapons included when you could make just one with all the best? This formatting is terrible.

I didn't want to say it, but there it is.

Predicted response: "Then don't vote"
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#8DarthUchiha91Posted 5/6/2013 11:43:19 AM
I can't really vote here cause it depends way to much on which character your using.
---
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#9i5tioneyesPosted 5/6/2013 11:47:33 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I can't really vote here cause it depends way to much on which character your using.
---

yes thats why my poll cycle is better and will better indicate the true best gun in the game (probably the talon) by controlling for this variable you so keenly pointed out. *shots fired*
#10KADFC(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:04:44 PM
Cthe34Truth posted...
uhhh, none of these?

and yes, i know the "rules" of your poll, doesn't mean it's not a stupid format.

This.

bloodgod92 posted...
Out of this lot I like the GPR...

I assume you will be picking the 3 winners and pitting them against each other at the end to find the overall favourite?

Something like that. Whatever gets at least 5% moves up. If there's more than 10, I pick the higher voted one. If there's less than 10, than so be it.

Mr_Pipboy posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

I didn't want to say it, but there it is.

Predicted response: "Then don't vote"

"Then don't vote" is a correct response, from 2 different views. The first reason is obvious. The 2nd reason is not so much. Guns that don't get a vote will be placed last while getting at least 1 vote will move it up. At tiebreakers, I tally the vote up.

The reasons why I have such a terrible format, you're probably not going to like, but I still have to do it. The polls that were done in the past, ratings, were somewhat bias because people didn't want a gun ranked higher than others based on an average. But now, you can't give it a number. The reason why I am including ALL the guns is because I'm not bias toward any guns whatsoever.

The polls that are being done right now, are bias because the TC decides what THEY think suits that class/etc... the best. That by opinion of the TC; while many other options are being left out. On top of that, I'm doing something different. More like a general sense and by category.

DarthUchiha91 posted...
---

That is completely fine. I don't use SMG, Assault Rifles, and Snipers much. I wouldn't vote either. Same with classes that I don't thoroughly test in. Voting is optional, btw. I have 30+ in previous polls and that's good enough for me.