A Volus adept with a Black Widow PUGs into a gold lobby ...

#1Mr_PipboyPosted 5/7/2013 6:47:12 AM
Sees three AIUs. One with a Raptor VI, one with a Revenant X, and one with a Falcon III.

Wave 7 wipe on Dagger Hazard vs Cerberus. Volus adept 68K ... Next AIU 32K (Renenant), followed by a 17K (Raptor). The AIU with the Falcon after it wen down in wave two and no one could revive it.

I didn't choose the PUG life.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#2NafzgerPosted 5/7/2013 6:49:24 AM
Lets both be volus adepts and beat platinum as a volus duo.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#3sheepman23Posted 5/7/2013 7:25:31 AM
I feel your pain. I had a match the other night where I joined on Wave 4 as a QFE, and I ended up soloing every single round until I got synced on Wave 8 by a Banshee. I knew I should've just quit after seeing how bad the first few went... and I believe I was playing with a Trooper, Slayer, and some other character that I never saw because they were always down.

Nafzger posted...

I've always wanted to do an all-Volus Platinum game. If it ever happens, I call the Mercenary.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
One does not simply skip Homing Grenades.
#4NafzgerPosted 5/7/2013 7:26:01 AM
sheepman23 posted...
I feel your pain. I had a match the other night where I joined on Wave 4 as a QFE, and I ended up soloing every single round until I got synced on Wave 8 by a Banshee. I knew I should've just quit after seeing how bad the first few went... and I believe I was playing with a Trooper, Slayer, and some other character that I never saw because they were always down.

Nafzger posted...

I've always wanted to do an all-Volus Platinum game. If it ever happens, I call the Mercenary.

You can have the god damned mercenary. He sucks.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#5sheepman23Posted 5/7/2013 7:26:59 AM
Nafzger posted...
You can have the god damned mercenary. He sucks.

Mr. Prime, how do you feel about Decoys and Combat Drones? Why do they make you stop firing at us organics? ;)
---
GT - Sheepman2342
One does not simply skip Homing Grenades.
#6twinstarnumber1Posted 5/7/2013 8:11:31 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
Sees three AIUs. One with a Raptor VI, one with a Revenant X, and one with a Falcon III.

Wave 7 wipe on Dagger Hazard vs Cerberus. Volus adept 68K ... Next AIU 32K (Renenant), followed by a 17K (Raptor). The AIU with the Falcon after it wen down in wave two and no one could revive it.

why would you even play with them? From their setup you know they'd be trash and a waste of time. I see something that bad in the lobby i back out and search for another.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#7DarthUchiha91Posted 5/7/2013 8:18:57 AM
Can I be a volus too? I'll slip on my batarian gauntlet, go invisible an falcon people in the nuts....
---
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#8Xero_MachariusPosted 5/7/2013 8:24:47 AM
Sure do see some weird setups these days... and a lot of bad players. When an SI with an Avenger and Predator, with no equipment, is top of the scoreboard for the entire match... you should be ashamed.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#9Mr_Pipboy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:30:07 AM
twinstarnumber1 posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...

why would you even play with them? From their setup you know they'd be trash and a waste of time. I see something that bad in the lobby i back out and search for another.

The absurdity of their set-ups, combined with my own off the wall build demanded that I play it out to see just how bad it could be. Makes me appreciate the good games. The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#10TimeShinigamiPosted 5/7/2013 10:04:00 AM
I do the exact same thing, Pipboy. It's fun seeing if you can solo with bizarre builds, despite actually having teammates, lol. I had to do Reactor the other day with a Shadow-Strikeless Shadow (Regular Widow and Elec Slash only). Ended up soloing waves 8-10 vs Geth, got a partial extraction...
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- Piferm01