How active is multiplayer?

#1bblbigPosted 5/7/2013 2:52:04 PM
I had and LOVED Mass Effect 3 on my old PS3 (r.i.p. dear friend). Anyways, Ive been playing a lot of Halo 4 to get my multiplayer fix lately, but find my self missing ME3. Is the online community still pretty active? Easy to find games?
---
Insert witty statement here
#2Rogue MuttPosted 5/7/2013 2:57:55 PM
I switch between Gold and Silver, with the occasional Platinum game, and it rarely takes more than 30 seconds to find a game.
---
Alakazam Arcanine Flygon Golduck Primeape Tyranitar
#3zhobanPosted 5/7/2013 3:01:10 PM
bblbig posted...
I had and LOVED Mass Effect 3 on my old PS3 (r.i.p. dear friend). Anyways, Ive been playing a lot of Halo 4 to get my multiplayer fix lately, but find my self missing ME3. Is the online community still pretty active? Easy to find games?

It's not too hard to find games. Finding games where people don't seem like they are going to be on the ground the entire time, those are the times where it is hard to find a game. If anything, if you're worried about finding people I'm sure you can post on Gamefaqs asking if anyone would be up for playing. There are posts almost daily about setting up lobbies.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#4twinstarnumber1Posted 5/7/2013 3:04:39 PM
Plenty of silver and bronze games around the clock. Gold matches are good, overnight stateside though they start to taper off a bit, nothing too bad though. Plat games however, it will take a while if you want to play with a decent set of randoms, and overnight you'll be lucky if they are a handful of games playing.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar