Hey, here's my favorite build on the Geth engineer!

#1RophlecktuinePosted 5/9/2013 3:21:37 PM(edited)
The point of the build is to utilize the spitfire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj-onCby-i4

Some points:
I was only using level one disruptor ammo and that was it,take better ammo, incendiary is the best as usual.

Hunter mode and geth passives give a much needed boost to spitfire, take rate of fire on hunter mode.

Had trouble with the geth engineer's short range game. At first I was using overload for juggling, but I found that its recharge was really bad with spitfire, and overload doest really kill anything on its own.

So I skipped overload and took a second main weapon: the GPS, the GPS has trouble with bosses, the spitfire is awesome vs bosses. The spitfire is bad with mooks, the GPS is awesome with them, they pair really well.

The turret comes along as a juggler and shield return, but I take two shield regen equipments to really boost my survivability.

This is a fun build, and it lets me play my other geth the usual way, while letting me use the spifire on a geth kit that gets overlooked alot. (plus I feel like a BAMF Geth.)
---
Checkout my platinum build demonstrations: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
Gamertag: Dorick, Youtube: TheGameconomist
#2MedicFromHellPosted 5/9/2013 4:49:53 PM
I don't have the Spitfire. Why would you post this? My life is ruined!
---
GT: Razerath ...the GI that conquered Goddess.
#3CrusnikCainPosted 5/9/2013 4:51:35 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
I don't have the Spitfire. Why would you post this? My life is ruined!

---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#4TheFeshPincePosted 5/9/2013 4:52:09 PM
I'm seriously trying this. I hate the Spitfire with a passion. Can hardly justify using it with the Juggs.
#5sheepman23Posted 5/9/2013 5:27:25 PM
TheFeshPince posted...
I'm seriously trying this. I hate the Spitfire with a passion. Can hardly justify using it with the Juggs.

Try it on the Krogan Soldier. He doesn't get the movement speed penalty, and it helps take care of shields (one of his biggest issues).
---
GT - Sheepman2342
One does not simply skip Homing Grenades.
#6TheFeshPincePosted 5/9/2013 5:29:55 PM
sheepman23 posted...
TheFeshPince posted...

Try it on the Krogan Soldier. He doesn't get the movement speed penalty, and it helps take care of shields (one of his biggest issues).

Not a bad idea, either. Thanks.
#7TheHefHugsPosted 5/9/2013 5:43:57 PM
sheepman23 posted...
TheFeshPince posted...

Does the Krogan Sentinel also not get a movement speed penalty?
---
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
#8Cthe34TruthPosted 5/9/2013 5:44:33 PM
TheHefHugs posted...
sheepman23 posted...
TheFeshPince posted...

Sentinel DOES get the speed penalty.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#9TheHefHugsPosted 5/9/2013 5:49:38 PM
Cthe34Truth posted...
TheHefHugs posted...
sheepman23 posted...
TheFeshPince posted...

Sentinel DOES get the speed penalty.

Thanks, that's really disappointing.
---
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
#10Rophlecktuine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 6:20:04 PM
sheepman23 posted...
TheFeshPince posted...

I tried it on many kits, it would be better to use the typhoon on ks.

Hunter mode and geth passive make spitfire better. Spunkfire is not good on its own, like the ppr and typhoon are.
---
Checkout my platinum build demonstrations: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
Gamertag: Dorick, Youtube: TheGameconomist