Hey, here's my favorite build on the Geth engineer!

#11FlyingholePosted 5/9/2013 10:06:45 PM
MedicFromHell posted...
I don't have the Spitfire. Why would you post this? My life is ruined!

Well then there is only one option. Hate to break it to ya. Listen to the very last thing this man says.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD7ZnJdi2rY
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere
#12AoENIACPosted 5/9/2013 10:34:06 PM
Even with the Geth bonus to Geth weapons I think that the Spitfire is horrible for bosses. If I wanted a powerful full auto gun with a large clip size and some ramp up I'd go for the Typhoon instead. Better innate bonus versus armor and it won't slow you down either. And let's be honest here, as a squishy little Geth Engineer are you REALLY going to be standing out in the open for thirty seconds so that you can fully utilize the Spitfire's clip size?
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#13FlyingholePosted 5/9/2013 10:42:38 PM
AoENIAC posted...
Even with the Geth bonus to Geth weapons I think that the Spitfire is horrible for bosses. If I wanted a powerful full auto gun with a large clip size and some ramp up I'd go for the Typhoon instead. Better innate bonus versus armor and it won't slow you down either. And let's be honest here, as a squishy little Geth Engineer are you REALLY going to be standing out in the open for thirty seconds so that you can fully utilize the Spitfire's clip size?

Someone just recently posted a video of a spitfire and a typhoon killing bosses in almost identical times. Just thought I'd point that out.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere