N7 Demolisher...

#1Cthe34TruthPosted 5/9/2013 4:37:44 PM
If you were going to forego one grenade, which would it be? - Results (127 votes)
Homing Grenade
30.71% (39 votes)
Arc Grenade
7.09% (9 votes)
Take 'em both, n00b
62.2% (79 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I wanna try the Demolisher with fitness for a change, so I'm just wondering which grenade you guys recommend I skip. Arc or Homing? I figured Homing, since Arc grenades have more utility value to them.
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn
@_@
#2ozzyman314Posted 5/9/2013 4:42:40 PM
I say take Homing, they do so much more damage.
---
Loading Signature..........
#3sheepman23Posted 5/9/2013 4:45:21 PM
As much as I defend Homing Grenades, I would say skip them if you really want to skip one grenade. Arcs are just too good for stripping shields and wrecking havoc on groups of enemies, and you could always pick a weapon that makes up for armor damage from HG's.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
One does not simply skip Homing Grenades.
#4TheFeshPincePosted 5/9/2013 4:46:36 PM
I wouldn't skip either one, but if I had to choose I would take arc grenades over homing.
#5fennell92Posted 5/9/2013 4:46:37 PM
Arc grenades are too good to pass up. Homing are meh imo anyway.
#6Cthe34Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 4:48:22 PM
sheepman23 posted...
As much as I defend Homing Grenades, I would say skip them if you really want to skip one grenade. Arcs are just too good for stripping shields and wrecking havoc on groups of enemies, and you could always pick a weapon that makes up for armor damage from HG's.

That's what I figure. Armor damage is a lot easier to come by with a weapon then shield damage is.

...remember in Mass Effect 2 when the Locust was godlike? WTF happened?
---
@_@
#7gunholePosted 5/9/2013 4:50:25 PM
easy. just skip the demolisher, in that case...
---
[redX] [redX]
#8Enemy_AC130Posted 5/9/2013 4:51:41 PM
Skip both of them, noob.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg
#9Cthe34Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 4:51:44 PM
gunhole posted...
easy. just skip the demolisher, in that case...

Meh, I'm just looking to spice up our relationship.
---
@_@
#10bloodgod92Posted 5/9/2013 5:00:40 PM
The AoE stagger that comes from Arc grenades is just too invaluable. You can throw multiple arc grenades to keep enemies staggered, minimized damage to your group while making the enemies easier to hit/kill.

The animation for Homing Grenades is pretty long and they move slow, meaning if you are at a distance when the grenade is fired, by the time the animation is done and the projectile has traveled to the enemy, it could already be dead. With the right weapon you can do more damage to a target in a much shorter time. If you equip a weapon with both armour piercing mods and AP rounds, you can ignore all of an enemies armour with a damage boost to boot. you do not need to worry about weight. The only reason I take Homing Grenades at all is for the grenade capacity and combos on boss enemies, but other than that, I do not use them.

You had to know you would get a comment out of me for this topic...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - MP