Lol, Vancouver is the capital city of Earth?

#21garanPosted 5/10/2013 2:24:23 PM
Maybe because Bioware is in Canada? Also, because as a port city, they could have impressive looking stuff going on with water effects for the opening?
#22Mr_arizonaPosted 5/10/2013 2:26:59 PM
Why not Phoenix? Last time I saw my city in a game (Halo 4) it didn't end so well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif
http://zorcorner.webs.com/1242909212_sexy_girl_vs_yoga_ball.gif
#23TheIastspartanPosted 5/10/2013 3:23:33 PM
Lol, I love these topics were arrogant Americans get butthurt over a Canadian city being the capital of the world. Haven't seen one in quite awhile.

Please, explain how your much higher crime rates, much higher unemployment rates, and ****ty health care system makes you a better country.
#24Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 5/10/2013 3:25:02 PM
Eamon696 posted...
Sort of off topic but:

Is Vancouver the capital of the United North American States, or would it be Washington DC?

If the U.N. HQ is located in N.Y., N.Y. does that make it the capitol of the world?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#25BushidoMusashiPosted 5/10/2013 5:35:46 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
Lol, I love these topics were arrogant Americans get butthurt over a Canadian city being the capital of the world. Haven't seen one in quite awhile.

Please, explain how your much higher crime rates, much higher unemployment rates, and ****ty health care system makes you a better country.

Cuz we aren't hosers eh ? But canadian beer >>> american beer and you guys are so nice !
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#26Eamon696Posted 5/10/2013 6:11:45 PM
TheIastspartan posted...

Barely anyone in this topic has been "butthurt" over the fact that Bioware decided to use a Canadian city. In fact the only person freaking out in this topic is you.
#27Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 5/10/2013 7:40:27 PM
TheIastspartan posted...

the crime unemployment and in your opinion health care keep the population in check. I mean if you look at future demographics were going to have a population problem that our grand kids or maybe even just kids are going to have to deal with. So you're welcome...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#28Lord of NightmaresPosted 5/10/2013 7:54:32 PM
Nafzger posted...
Every one knows when the day comes that the world is being run by one supreme leader, the global capital will reside in Israel.

Is this by any chance a reference to the Left Behind series?
#29TheSocialBunnyPosted 5/10/2013 7:57:38 PM
As a Canadian, here's a little secret to make just about any Canadian envy their US counterparts. ^_~

Mention www.amazon.ca to them.
#30IokuaPosted 5/10/2013 8:03:49 PM
TheSocialBunny posted...
As a Canadian, here's a little secret to make just about any Canadian envy their US counterparts. ^_~

Mention www.amazon.ca to them.

**** Amazon.ca. Right in the 'nus... without lube!
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.