I feel sorry for the players who have a thing for blonde chicks.

#1DelfePosted 5/13/2013 2:27:34 PM
From Kotor to Dragon age and Mass effect their has yet to be a blonde female love interest in any of these games. The only blonde female party member in receny memory was Velanna in Dragon Age awakening, and she was a massive B****, for those who dont know just imagine everything bad about jack mixed with a streak of rascism and you have Velanna.

Bioware sure do love their Redheads though....
---
---
"This one doesn't have time for your solid waste excretions..",
#2PMCkubrickPosted 5/13/2013 2:29:39 PM
"I feel sorry for myself."
#3NafzgerPosted 5/13/2013 2:30:24 PM
The new femshep default was originally blonde, but a bunch of Biotards were like NOOO GIVE HER RED HAIR
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#4WrathofAchillesPosted 5/13/2013 2:37:31 PM
Delfe posted...
From Kotor to Dragon age and Mass effect their has yet to be a blonde female love interest in any of these games. The only blonde female party member in receny memory was Velanna in Dragon Age awakening, and she was a massive B****, for those who dont know just imagine everything bad about jack mixed with a streak of rascism and you have Velanna.

Bioware sure do love their Redheads though....
---

I actually liked Velanna. I thought she would've been a great love interest if she had been in a full game and not just an expansion...afterall depending on how things play out she loses her blind hatred for humans and changes...
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#5Delfe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 2:45:06 PM
Im not into blondes at all, probably mainly because im not caucasian.. But still i cant help but think the devs at bioware mabey have some kind of personal chip on their shoulders to exclude them as major useable characters in their recent series

It almost seems a bit stereotypical. Redhead chicks tend to = gamer gurls/nerdy/down to earth types while blonde stereotype
= well im sure i dont have to explain...

Miranda would of been percect as a blonde. Bioware slipped up on that one
---
---
#6WrathofAchillesPosted 5/13/2013 2:55:53 PM
Delfe posted...
Im not into blondes at all, probably mainly because im not caucasian.. But still i cant help but think the devs at bioware mabey have some kind of personal chip on their shoulders to exclude them as major useable characters in their recent series

It almost seems a bit stereotypical. Redhead chicks tend to = gamer gurls/nerdy/down to earth types while blonde stereotype

---

She actually was originally supposed to be Blonde... and have a heritage, background that was Nordic... but they instead opted to go another way and used Yvonne Strahovski
with her complete accent and changed her hair style.

They explained this in the ME2 Collector's Edition artbook etc...she would've made a good blonde. Just like...you know the REAL person. LoL.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#7inferiorweaselPosted 5/13/2013 3:28:23 PM
If EDI had real hair, she would go blonde
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#8Delfe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 3:31:51 PM
WrathofAchilles posted...
Delfe posted...

---

She actually was originally supposed to be Blonde... and have a heritage, background that was Nordic... but they instead opted to go another way and used Yvonne Strahovski
with her complete accent and changed her hair style.

They explained this in the ME2 Collector's Edition artbook etc...she would've made a good blonde. Just like...you know the REAL person. LoL.

Indeed she would've going by that concept art for blonde Miranda http://i47.tinypic.com/294mcmu.jpg

She looks like she can pass for a Nazi SS officer as a blonde but cerberus are pretty much space nazi's anyway.

Also as much of a b**** Velanna was i did enjoy her characters presence, she was like a hot-headed Morrigan and reminded me alot of my ex girlfriend, (short tempered/ too overprotective, obsessed with her sister and a bit xenophobic.)
A romance with Velanna would've played out just like jacks though so bio probably didnt want to go down the same road with a diff character.
---
---
#9Gaming_EsquirePosted 5/14/2013 9:20:20 AM
It would have been too hard for the Devs to make the carpet match the curtains.
---
Congrats to Geddy, Alex and Neil for their long-overdue induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (4-18-13)
#10CaelestinePosted 5/14/2013 9:25:11 AM
Game companies want to be edgy, dark...and what not nowadays. You know, it get to the point that some of the tropes from the 80s and 90s are all but gone.

Either than or maybe it is BW way of showing by the time of ME, the blond gene became so rare or extinct. Who knows?