I feel sorry for the players who have a thing for blonde chicks.

#21phoenix52Posted 5/14/2013 12:37:06 PM
How can we say? What is considered attractive and unattractive changes with relative ease and we have practically no insight into human media figures or cultural trends. Sometimes all it takes is one particularly unlikable figure to make something go out of style. You don't see many people with Hitler mustaches nowadays.

As a sidenote, didn't Gamefaqs used to warn you when you used Hitler in a post?
---
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
#22YamatoBeatsPosted 5/14/2013 12:39:06 PM
I feel sorry for the people who have a thing for blonde chicks and feel the need to institute it into video games.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#23Halo_ForeverPosted 5/14/2013 11:26:10 PM
phoenix52 posted...
As a sidenote, didn't Gamefaqs used to warn you when you used Hitler in a post?

Yes, Hitler and Nazi used to give warnings, but as WWII shooters rose in dominance it was simply too impractical, people would use the words in the correct context and let would just give the moderators more work.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#24SinisterSamuraiPosted 5/15/2013 12:16:41 AM
Redheads are so much hotter than blonds, that's why.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#25IokuaPosted 5/15/2013 12:22:50 AM
My Noble Warden had a blonde love interest.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#26Ordinho10Posted 5/15/2013 1:08:04 AM
Oh my word, please tell me that those posters talking about Bioware claiming natural blonde hair and blue eyes will vanish are joking. They are joking right? Right? BioWare cannot be that inept when it comes to genetics and biology in general, especially since they had two doctors around that they could have asked. Then again, they did come up with the Asari and the ability to restore a dead person's memories and personality...

You know what makes it worse? The fact that most human women in ME are redheads, and the red hair gene is more recessive then the blonde hair gene, so if genetics worked as BioWare claimed it does, which it doesn't, red hair would have vanished long before blond hair did.

It's just an excuse for them to put as many red haired, green eyed women in the game, because supposedly that's every gamers dream girl or something like that. There could be some sort of crazy agenda going on though, some guys think blonde women look down on them so maybe they are giving some back?

It's stupid.
#27xKryptonKnightxPosted 5/15/2013 1:50:14 AM
Iokua posted...
My Noble Warden had a blonde love interest.

I completely forgot about Anora. Although love interest might be pushing it.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#28SinisterSamuraiPosted 5/15/2013 1:21:30 PM
Ordinho10 posted...
Oh my word, please tell me that those posters talking about Bioware claiming natural blonde hair and blue eyes will vanish are joking. They are joking right? Right? BioWare cannot be that inept when it comes to genetics and biology in general, especially since they had two doctors around that they could have asked. Then again, they did come up with the Asari and the ability to restore a dead person's memories and personality...

You know what makes it worse? The fact that most human women in ME are redheads, and the red hair gene is more recessive then the blonde hair gene, so if genetics worked as BioWare claimed it does, which it doesn't, red hair would have vanished long before blond hair did.

It's just an excuse for them to put as many red haired, green eyed women in the game, because supposedly that's every gamers dream girl or something like that. There could be some sort of crazy agenda going on though, some guys think blonde women look down on them so maybe they are giving some back?

It's stupid.

Supposedly, this was in one of the novels, but I don't think the novels had a whole lot of oversight. I know one of them had to be reprinted because fans created a spreadsheet listing the errors it contained.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#29Tbx66Posted 5/15/2013 1:51:55 PM
I have a thing for blue chicks.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#30Chr0noidPosted 5/15/2013 2:35:36 PM
I purposefully make a blonde Male Shep every run through just to spite Bioware and their anti-blonde bigotry.
---
To Rosa-You are young and I am older; you are hopeful, I am not-Enjoy life ere it grows colder-Pluck the roses ere they rot. -Abe Lincoln