We just wiped on Wave seven of Ghost/Reapers/Gold because Banshees went on a...

#1FullMetalManiaPosted 5/14/2013 10:59:54 AM
...grabbing spree. Wow. Nice design move, Bioware.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#2Talon5967Posted 5/14/2013 11:07:15 AM
Banshee's have always gone on grabbing sprees if you let them get close. That's old news.

What, exactly, was the specific issue or issues that led to your wipe?
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#3FullMetalMania(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 11:09:11 AM
I got grabbed, switched my monitor over to my computer to wait for the wave to end, I heard three grabs happen in less than a minute.

We then wiped on wave 3 of White/Collectors/Gold because the Juggernaut let himself get stomped as the last man at the very end of the wave. I don't know why.
---
~kingkaze187
#4terrysmay04Posted 5/14/2013 11:12:35 AM
So the Banshee did what she was supposed to do? Great design move Bioware!
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5CrusnikCainPosted 5/14/2013 11:15:48 AM
i could see if you got pulled through a wall or from 30 ft away but you can't blame this one on bioware your team just sucked
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#6sheepman23Posted 5/14/2013 11:17:29 AM
I'm not sure why people hate it that Banshees can sync-kill. I mean... that's what makes them unique. If they couldn't grab, they would be a waste of a spawn.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
One does not simply skip Homing Grenades.
#7WrathofAchillesPosted 5/14/2013 11:25:11 AM
CrusnikCain posted...
i could see if you got pulled through a wall or from 30 ft away but you can't blame this one on bioware your team just sucked

Ever have those "Oh ****!" moments when a banshee suddenly jumps into your room from the most unexpected place?

Two that come to mind is the Rotunda on Dagger... had a banshee jump from the platform, (where the ladder is from underneath rotunda), and jump from there INSIDE the rotunda. Let's just say on gold that almost wiped us because it threw us ALL for a wtf moment and two dropped. (we were dealing with other enemies at the time).

And the other is on Giant where she jumps from the bottom of the small ramp near the main control room and through the walls INTO the control room.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#8terrysmay04Posted 5/14/2013 11:27:00 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
Ever have those "Oh ****!" moments when a banshee suddenly jumps into your room from the most unexpected place?

Two that come to mind is the Rotunda on Dagger... had a banshee jump from the platform, (where the ladder is from underneath rotunda), and jump from there INSIDE the rotunda. Let's just say on gold that almost wiped us because it threw us ALL for a wtf moment and two dropped. (we were dealing with other enemies at the time).

And the other is on Giant where she jumps from the bottom of the small ramp near the main control room and through the walls INTO the control room.

On white, she will sometimes jump from one of the inside ramps to the next one over without going through the control room (or whatever you want to call it)
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#9CrusnikCainPosted 5/14/2013 11:27:37 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
CrusnikCain posted...

But were you Sync-killed one example no what about the other
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#10FullMetalMania(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 11:33:59 AM
Extraction wave on Reactor/Cerberus/Gold: Phantom swipes at teammate, he gets away, she drags me in from the edge of her sword range (their OHKO range, by the way, they don't have to actually be right next to you).

WHY BIOWARE. WHY YOU DO DIS.
---
~kingkaze187