what's the best method to farm in multiplayer?

#1PMCkubrickPosted 5/14/2013 3:26:38 PM
what would be the fastest and most effective way to earn credits? my gear is pretty weak so earning credits faster would help a lot. I know this is baiting joke responses, but serious replies would be helpful. thx
#2NafzgerPosted 5/14/2013 3:32:33 PM
Glacier/Reaper/Gold or Platinum
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#3Mr_PipboyPosted 5/14/2013 3:48:05 PM
Camp extraction at Giant on gold or platinum. Or you could use the rio box of shame.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 5/14/2013 3:53:19 PM
just camp the spawn on Giant it's the fastest and the easiest to escape if you find yourself overwhelmed
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#5Havoc49JPosted 5/14/2013 3:55:46 PM
The best way is to play with good players. All the "farming" methods such as the box of shame are slower than just playing legitimately, but its easier to complete for players who really shouldn't be playing on that difficulty yet.

If your just starting out there's really no short cuts. Grind out Bronze/silver until your ready for gold. Getting your N7 up will probably decrease the likelihood of being kicked.
#6DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 5/14/2013 4:56:53 PM(edited)
Krogan Warlord, melee build, Geth, Gold. They have no isnatnt-kills, and properly evolved with a shotgun omni-blade you can one-hit everything with your melee. Pick a small map to speed things up even faster.

Cerberus and 2-4 N7 Shadows also works well, although this may require friends.

For everything else, Reapers are usually the easiest faction. As much as I hate to sound like a derp, Turian Ghost with Harrier and any kind of armor piercing/weakening ammo makes quick work of them and you DO have an invincibility power. Alliance Infiltrator unit with a Raider, Claymore, Reegar, Piranha, ect. is also a pretty good class for "speed runs".

Don't do the Rio Box of Shame. It's easy, but it's far slower than just playing gold normally.
#7gunholePosted 5/14/2013 5:20:56 PM
glacier/geth with a tech team + kroguard. jade or glacier/reapers with a biotic boom squad.

easiest way without friends to coordinate would be Giant/R/P with a flamer class. just don't do it with a team full of juggalos. it's cheesy enough as is (and would take forever...)
---
[redX] [redX]
#8ZandockPosted 5/14/2013 11:14:05 PM
What is a box of shame?
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Dom/photo00035.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wqTXs.jpg
#9FullMetalManiaPosted 5/15/2013 12:03:26 AM
Zandock posted...
What is a box of shame?

On the far end of Rio (far end from the LZ), there is a crate with an ammo box that of all the instakill enemies in the game, only Phantoms can enter. With a Volus, Demolisher, and Destroyer, you can pretty much sit in that spot and spam grenades and win Platinum extremely easily. Usually used by players who probably shouldn't even be attempting Silver and tends to fall apart on wave 3 when they have to leave the box to complete the objective.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#10GoldenSWarriorsPosted 5/15/2013 12:08:27 AM
FullMetalMania posted...
Zandock posted...
What is a box of shame?

On the far end of Rio (far end from the LZ), there is a crate with an ammo box that of all the instakill enemies in the game, only Phantoms can enter. With a Volus, Demolisher, and Destroyer, you can pretty much sit in that spot and spam grenades and win Platinum extremely easily. Usually used by players who probably shouldn't even be attempting Silver and tends to fall apart on wave 3 when they have to leave the box to complete the objective.

shhh don't tell him about the box, there's too many noobs doing it already
---
GT: F3rocious Panda