It's the extraction round, and your teammates are idiots.

#31AoENIACPosted 5/16/2013 11:43:28 PM
All of the above.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#32MrTubesPosted 5/17/2013 7:21:46 AM
Other: Victory lap around map
---
"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright. Just ignore the bodies."
"Where's the walrus pit?"
#33WrathofAchillesPosted 5/17/2013 7:42:26 AM
It seems everyone is all over the place. From the Victory Lap, (lol I've done that on Dagger before), along with the hide in corner or far away and assist, ending to the "Hold the Line!" approach.

And as I stated before, I usually end up helping my team if they're all inside the extraction, I prefer to find an off point and hold that and then move together, that way you can pick up downed TMs in the process and assist each other.

But admit it everyone, when you are in that "Last Stand" mode with your whole team and everything along with the kitchen sink is pouring in on you and everyone extracts and hold everything off is that not one helluva rush?

I think they placed the extraction on many maps, (at least all the original), with an ammo box right inside the extraction for this reason. Just keep firing away...
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#34gunholePosted 5/17/2013 7:45:55 AM
bloodgod92 posted...
phoenix52 posted...
I actually find myself failing to extract along with everyone else more often than not because I get distracted and don't pay enough attention to the timer. Next thing I know there's 6 seconds left and I of course get caught on every bit of cover between me an the extraction zone as I make my hopeless dash there.

Roll, don't run... something I do all of the time, I get caught on magnetic cover all of the time when I sprint, but never when I roll.

yeah, rolling all the way across the map is much faster than running...
---
[redX] [redX]
#35Talon5967Posted 5/17/2013 8:56:42 AM
bloodgod92 posted...
Other: I stay away from the team, I pick off the enemies that are either the most dangerous, or closest to them, when the enemies start to target me, rather than them, I find another place to pick them off from. Ammo packs, Arc Grenades and a Black Widow are perfect for this :)

Pretty much this. Find a place I can fire on the enemies attacking the rest of the team, without actually joining the ****storm they've brought down on themselves.

But if any of them go down, they're on their own. And if all three of them go down, I head the other direction and start running laps to run down the clock.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#36Urdnot_RuntPosted 5/17/2013 9:24:38 AM
I stay where I am

I mean I love full extractions but when I'm the only one to survive I love it when they trash-talk while watching me waltz calmly into the extraction zone at the last few seconds. If I'm a "coward"(read: knows how to play), then at least I'm not dumb.

If they send a message i reply with "sorry u suck bro"
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#37bloodgod92Posted 5/17/2013 9:35:27 AM
gunhole posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
phoenix52 posted...
I actually find myself failing to extract along with everyone else more often than not because I get distracted and don't pay enough attention to the timer. Next thing I know there's 6 seconds left and I of course get caught on every bit of cover between me an the extraction zone as I make my hopeless dash there.

Roll, don't run... something I do all of the time, I get caught on magnetic cover all of the time when I sprint, but never when I roll.

yeah, rolling all the way across the map is much faster than running...

Well, if you get stuck to every piece of cover between you and the extraction, it is. Or, you know, you could learn how to avoid said cover.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - MP
#38Talon5967Posted 5/17/2013 9:59:45 AM
WrathofAchilles posted...
But admit it everyone, when you are in that "Last Stand" mode with your whole team and everything along with the kitchen sink is pouring in on you and everyone extracts and hold everything off is that not one helluva rush?

I think they placed the extraction on many maps, (at least all the original), with an ammo box right inside the extraction for this reason. Just keep firing away...

The way this works best for me is when the team starts out some ways from the extraction point, and we slowly but steadily work our way over to it. It gives the impression of the team trying to fight off the enemy, but we get steadily pushed back into a corner, and are about to be overrun just as the shuttle arrives.

Some matches have ended exactly like this. We start off fine, but enemies spawn in a way that actually does force us to move toward the extraction point, until we're trapped in it. Then they close in, and the bulk of the enemy force is just crossing the zone border when the clock hits zero.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.