citadel dlc...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. citadel dlc...
2 years ago#1
the least fun dlc on insane. just throwing that out there.
GT: Garroway21
2 years ago#2
Try it with a vanguard Shep, Then you're in for a hell of a fun time
2 years ago#3
I just did it on insane and I thought I would go mad at the final confrontation until I realized that I could overload the Heavies shields...I was supremely disappointed in myself for not realizing it sooner. I had killed like 8 heavies through the DLC by using throw and then shooting them for the half second he was disoriented.
What you guys dont understand about the Catalyst kid is that he has to kill us. If he doesnt then we'll die. -Toast51
2 years ago#4
Hey, remember the Reapers?
2 years ago#5
Ahhh yes Reapers! We have dismiss that claim
2 years ago#6
The boss fight is pretty ridiculous for some classes, yes.

My "squaddies set to Auto, no power wheel/tactical pause, crappy guns, Insanity" playstyle works great for the rest of the game but runs into trouble there.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
2 years ago#7
I have only played it once, on hardcore, as an Adept, no tech or health/shield boosts... the only weapon I had at the start was the silent pistol given to you (bug or scripted?) being an adept I should have been using pistols/SMGs anyway, but I played her as a sniper, by far my most efficient weapon type, I had a low CD rate, but biotics were useless against tons of shielded opponents, getting to my LI was the toughest thing I have done in the trilogy to date.
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - MP
2 years ago#8
It sucks.
People shouldn't buy it.
2 years ago#9
03343 posted...
Ahhh yes Reapers! We have dismiss that claim

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. citadel dlc...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived