why do you think flare not a mp power?

#11Lordvakidos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 7:34:10 PM
i was just wondering why do biotic powers focus so little outright damage, all tech powers ether prime or cause explosions and cause outright damage. heck flamer primes yet its dps is extraordinary, i feel like biotics were forgotten just a little
#12Shigmiya64Posted 5/18/2013 7:41:27 PM
There's plenty of Biotic powers that do good damage. Dark Channel, Dark Sphere, Biotic Charge, Nova, Lift Grenade, Cluster Grenades, Smash, and Biotic Slash, to name a few.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#13code_kirinPosted 5/18/2013 8:33:06 PM
Lordvakidos posted...
i was just wondering why do biotic powers focus so little outright damage, all tech powers ether prime or cause explosions and cause outright damage. heck flamer primes yet its dps is extraordinary, i feel like biotics were forgotten just a little

Smash, Dark Channel, Dark Sphere.

Mentioning Flamer is kind of no fair because it's completely stupid and broken. Its only real flaw is that it blinds teammates. No other tech power does as much as the above biotics.

AoENIAC posted...
The real question is why isn't Slam a MP power and why does Miranda no longer have it in Citadel?

Because the devs realized how bad Slam was. It doesn't lift or even detonate anything with protection. They knew it wouldn't be competitive in the multiplayer (see Pull and Lash). Of course, they could have easily tweaked it to make it work, but they didn't.
#14Lordvakidos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 8:46:58 PM
goodnight everyone and i was just saying tech powers were given a little more priority with damage also dark channel is a dot power. i do like smash and ds though, i think you know what i mean im just not very articulate my bad thanks for the responses. question does barrier detonate? have tried detonating with it ever lol