I'm playing around with a power build for the destroyer.

#21Rophlecktuine(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 4:17:18 PM
Which ammo type is best for stripping shields?
---
Checkout my platinum build demonstrations: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
Gamertag: Dorick, Youtube: TheGameconomist
#22Shigmiya64Posted 5/19/2013 4:19:24 PM
Rophlecktuine posted...
Did anyone else notice the most useless evo in the game is rank 6a of destroyer passives, the one that makes weapons lighter?

No, you can actually benefit from that. The most useless evolution is the Drell Assassin's Tactical Cloak evolution 5, because he literally cannot make any use of it.

GoldenSWarriors posted...
hydras are also worse for banshees who will put up their barrier after the first missile hits and ignore the second two

I'm pretty sure Banshees' power shield also protects them from the power that triggers it.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#23Cthe34TruthPosted 5/19/2013 4:26:24 PM
Rophlecktuine posted...

Disruptor, I'd assume. Idk, I don't think anyone really relies on ammo for shields, unless it's like the Acolyte/Warp combo. That s*** will knock off banshee barriers in, i think it was 3 shots?
---
"So being 10 is not a deterrent from a romance aspect." -pillerofautumn @_@
yoyo - you only yolo once
#24GoldenSWarriorsPosted 5/19/2013 5:14:21 PM
Rophlecktuine posted...
I just got back from taking amber out, we are celebrating bc I finished my associates this semester and we will probably be moving to transfer to another university for my BA.

I had some time to think about it, the thing about a power build on the destroyer isnt that its not viable, the real problem is that its sub-optimal. So if I do a power build i want it to be maximum fun at least.

Will get back to you guys after playing with it, you usually dont tweak these builds right until youve played with them for a while.

I dont have anymore reset cards, so I am going to try hydra missiles for now, perhaps I may try cobra in the future.

since when do you care about using sub-optimal builds? You skip marksman on the Turian Soldier
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#25Enemy_AC130Posted 5/19/2013 6:06:35 PM
Rophlecktuine posted...

Phasic. 150% extra (base) damage to shields/barriers. Disruptor is only 100% extra.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i.imgur.com/niJah96.jpg