One of my teammates just activated the reactor during a hack inside.

#1perfusionmanPosted 5/22/2013 3:49:41 PM
And then ran in to join us. It was wave 3 on silver, so I didn't gel, but everybody else did, like they saw nothing wrong with this behavior.
---
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
#2fennell92Posted 5/22/2013 3:50:31 PM
If he ran inside with the rest of you, he should be somewhat forgiven.
#3NefhithPosted 5/22/2013 3:54:29 PM
People just go full re-turd when you have to play in reactor. I was going in first place with my volus engineer in there by about 60k, after a guy joined and started killing me every time he could.

Also, after telling I didn't have any more medigel (in another game), a teammate closed me there while deactivating device, only to hear a 12 year old yell "TROLOLOLOLOLOLO". If I could punch people over my screen, I would have punched him so hard in the face I would have made a black hole.
---
I eat at a level 5 seafood restaurant.
#4dsky9000Posted 5/22/2013 3:58:03 PM
I had a teammate do so on devices on Platinum every chance he could in one game and it was a kid going trolololololololol.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#5187mikePosted 5/22/2013 3:58:10 PM
I won't hesitate to admit that I've done this to my teammates.
---
The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
GT: VAPOURIZER H2O
#6WrathofAchillesPosted 5/22/2013 3:59:03 PM
I've done this to friends on purpose. BUT one time I did was totally by accident. We were taking heavy fire and I jet packed sideways to get away momentarily before jetpackong back in. But because A does everything the game assumed I wanted to not only jetpack into the reactor but also hit the switch too. Took down my whole team. That was a PuG match too...so shocked I wasn't booted after the game. I tried to play above and beyond after that to make up for my accident.
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#7YamatoBeatsPosted 5/22/2013 4:00:14 PM
Be happy you don't play with some of us. We do it every chance we get, no matter the difficulty.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#8deathscythe257Posted 5/22/2013 4:04:09 PM
you do realize you can walk right through the doors right?
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#9WrathofAchillesPosted 5/22/2013 4:15:09 PM
deathscythe257 posted...
you do realize you can walk right through the doors right?

The enemy can but I've never seen anyone playing do it. Besides, there is a safe spot inside...because people have survived in there...
---
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.
#10Havoc49JPosted 5/22/2013 4:18:54 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
Be happy you don't play with some of us. We do it every chance we get, no matter the difficulty.

**** straight. You gotta be resourceful to make it through a Harzard Reactor match

If you think that's bad, I trapped a guy inside the reactor for an entire match using Cain Mines this morning.