The Geth VI (spoilers)

#1LordTrinenPosted 5/23/2013 11:15:58 AM
If Legion does not survive ME2 or was given to Cerberus he is replaced by a platform simply called the Geth VI.

To anyone who has encountered him, what is he like? I've read that he is a lot less trusting of organics. If Legion was activated but later died I've read that Shepard will try to call it Legion but it will refuse to go by that name.

Most of what I read involves interacting with the Geth VI if you've activated Legion in ME2. What I mainly want to know is how these interactions change if Shepard immediately gave Legion to Cerberus. I'm plotting my Renegade playthrough with a Shepard that ultimately favors organic over synthetic life and will pick the Destroy ending. I'm still debating whether I should activate Legion and achieve peace on Rannoch or just give Legion away and destroy the geth on Rannoch.
#2deathscythe257Posted 5/23/2013 11:32:42 AM
Geth VI is very generic, and as you said, mistrusting of organics, the only way the geth learn to trust organics, AT ALL, is if Legion survives suicide mission. Also he cannot broker peace at all because Geth don't trust organics

Geth VI appears if Legion was never activated or was sold off to cerberus, or non-import playtrough
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#3ozzyman314Posted 5/23/2013 11:34:16 AM
Pretty much akin to Wreav(if you killed Wrex). An unsympathetic ass that actually makes you want to see their species burn.

and if you're going for a renegade playthrough, I recommend just selling Legion when you get it. Peace doesn't fit with a renegade playthrough anyway.

I actually prefer Geth VI to Legion(given Legion's 180 character spin in ME3).
---
Loading Signature..........