How do I tackle silver/gold matches?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How do I tackle silver/gold matches?

User Info: alch3mist

alch3mist
3 years ago#1
Its been like 2 months since I last played ME3 and I remember having a lvl 20 male sentinel. I have tech armor,warp and throw and I thinking about playing on silver/gold matches and I was wondering how should I respec my character??

I also only use a pistol(phalanx i think) I might have buy some packs to get some more medi-gel,rockets,ammo and new weapons.
"there's a book that claims the world was created in 7 days a best seller too"- Vidic

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
3 years ago#2
Post your GT so we an look up your manifest and give better advise.

User Info: foxop

foxop
3 years ago#3
Human Sentinel? 6/6/6/4/4 is a good setup for him. Just Warp -> Throw anything in sight (except Banshees & Praetorians). Tech Armour should keep you alive pretty well, but you can bring a Cyclonic Mod. if you're having issues.
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
GT: F0X0P

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
3 years ago#4
36665 for a tough HS with low cooldowns and decent weapon damage

But try some other classes its not like you have to stay with the same one
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw

User Info: DividerByZero

DividerByZero
3 years ago#5
I'm with Havoc, we need your GT to recommend some better-suited builds, but regardless, I made a build for you:

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Sentinel/Human/FQKPF/Acolyte1BP1AJ1///PowerEfficiencyModule1/GethScanner1/

I picked Geth Scanner because not much else would work on the Sentinel, and out of those that would work, I think Geth Scanner would help the most, because all the Tech Armor in the world won't help your situational awareness.
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Article: Game Journalism
GT: TG Divider | NP: CoD: Black Ops, Mass Effect 3 MP, Rock Band 3, GTA4, Dark Souls

User Info: fffez

fffez
3 years ago#6
grab it by its horns and go in balls deep
uhhh

alch3mist
3 years ago#7
My GT:InugamiTheHound

I hope this helps
"there's a book that claims the world was created in 7 days a best seller too"- Vidic

Havoc49J
3 years ago#8
alch3mist posted...
My GT:InugamiTheHound

I hope this helps

Helps alot, thank you. I'm at work but I'll post some builds and ways to play said builds in a few hours.

Havoc49J
3 years ago#9
According to the N7 HQ no profile exists under the name: InugamiTheHound

alch3mist
3 years ago#10
Havoc49J posted...
According to the N7 HQ no profile exists under the name: InugamiTheHound

well I did change my gamertag after I beat Mass effect 3 and I haven't touched it since then. So I'm sorry
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How do I tackle silver/gold matches?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived