Juggernaut 6a Fitness evolution

#1BiggyDXPosted 6/13/2013 11:08:47 AM
Would it have made it more viable a choice if they had applied it to all teammates within game rather than making the bonus apply only when you step into the circle radiating from the juggernaut itself?
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 6/13/2013 3:08:36 PM
only if the other rank made all your teammates lose 15% damage too
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
http://i.minus.com/iyd6J984Oz8cy.gif
#3code_kirinPosted 6/13/2013 3:18:49 PM
It would have made it worth taking at least. That, or simply increasing the radius and the bonus to like 20%.

Similar to Supply Pylon's bonuses, BioWare really doesn't understand how the pace of the game makes these useless.
#4sheepman23Posted 6/13/2013 3:35:47 PM
code_kirin posted...
Similar to Supply Pylon's bonuses, BioWare really doesn't understand how the pace of the game makes these useless.

I don't think the bonuses for the Juggernaut and Pylon are necessarily useless, they just should've had major buffs. Why on earth would I camp the pylon for a tiny little 10% power damage boost? If it was 30% or something, then it would be more worthwhile.
#5BiggyDX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:56:23 PM
sheepman23 posted...
code_kirin posted...

I don't think the bonuses for the Juggernaut and Pylon are necessarily useless, they just should've had major buffs. Why on earth would I camp the pylon for a tiny little 10% power damage boost? If it was 30% or something, then it would be more worthwhile.

Exactly. Truth be told, I found overall that this particular DLC set of characters not to be thought out well in execution.
---
#6led777Posted 6/13/2013 6:41:36 PM
I think they expected people to camp more. Like when they said Platinum would be near impossible to complete. I guess they must not be nearly as good at their game as the community is.
---
Life sucks. Wear a helmet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/led777/helmet.jpg
#7BiggyDX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 7:44:40 PM
led777 posted...
I think they expected people to camp more. Like when they said Platinum would be near impossible to complete. I guess they must not be nearly as good at their game as the community is.

No more evident than their live feed when they were about to release the Reckoning DLC.
---
#8NaughtyOctopusPosted 6/13/2013 7:47:03 PM
BiggyDX posted...
sheepman23 posted...
code_kirin posted...

Exactly. Truth be told, I found overall that this particular DLC set of characters not to be thought out well in execution.

I remember when I said that as soon as the dlc hit and people called me an entitled crybaby
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZO8EDRr.jpg <3
#9DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 6/14/2013 12:31:56 AM
You don't take 6a for the bonus to teamates. You take 6a to avoid 6b.

Applying to all teamates sounds well and good, until you consider a team of 4 juggernauts could get their damage output at +60% ALL THE TIME... as if we need more of a reason for crappy noob players to be picking him all the time.

That being said, the radius should be extended to at least 8 meters, if not more.
#10code_kirinPosted 6/14/2013 1:32:44 AM
If you want to avoid 6b, you can simply stop at 4 or 5. 6a needed to be useful to be worth speccing into. Increased radius and effect would be fine. If four juggernauts really want to get together for the most boring match on the planet, let them.