Jade speed running lobby

#1zhobanPosted 6/14/2013 10:33:26 AM
I was thinking of hosting a Jade speed run tonight as a friend of mine wants to learn how to do it. I'm not too certain if another one of my friends is wanting to do it though or not so I figured I'd ask on here. If we need a fourth or a third and a fourth, anyone want to learn how to do it or up for trying it? I would host one now but I know I wouldn't get three other willing players in the next ten minutes.

I'd prefer it if everyone had mics and could carry 8 or 9 missiles just to make the runs faster and smoother. We could probably do it with one person having 6 or 7 missiles but I'll only do that if necessary.

Builds I'd prefer you to use
Without Homing Grenades - http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Infiltrator/DrellAssassin/PAPNR//////
With Homing Grenades - http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Infiltrator/DrellAssassin/FEPNR//////

We could probably manage it without those specific builds but I'd prefer the Recon Mine to be built that way.

If you're interested in doing it, I should be on by 9:00 or 9:30 Central Time. Just post your Gamertag here and I'll invite you if we need others. Also, along with your GT, post how many missiles you can carry and the level of your Armored Compartments.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#2kenobi749Posted 6/14/2013 10:54:37 AM
I'm totally down. Won't be home until about 6:30 PST but can be on around then. I've never done it so I'm willing to learn. Have a mic, Armored Compartments level V and can carry 6 missiles without Armored Compartments equipped. It will take me a couple minutes to respec my Drell but I will do it if you can't find enough people
---
GT: SEV 74907
#3zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:01:21 AM
kenobi749 posted...
I'm totally down. Won't be home until about 6:30 PST but can be on around then. I've never done it so I'm willing to learn. Have a mic, Armored Compartments level V and can carry 6 missiles without Armored Compartments equipped. It will take me a couple minutes to respec my Drell but I will do it if you can't find enough people

Alright, that's completely fine. If not, I should be able to find some time during this weekend to do a few runs if anyone is up for it that wasn't able to tonight or that I wasn't able to get to tonight. Like I said, you don't need that specific build, it just helps. Namely, the Recon Mine. Want me to add you so I know if you're online or just look up your Gamertag if we need someone?

Speed runs aren't too hard to learn. They just require a lot of teamwork during the objectives and communication for how many missiles you have left, which enemies are left and where they are, etc.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#4kenobi749Posted 6/14/2013 11:06:08 AM
zhoban posted...
kenobi749 posted...

Alright, that's completely fine. If not, I should be able to find some time during this weekend to do a few runs if anyone is up for it that wasn't able to tonight or that I wasn't able to get to tonight. Like I said, you don't need that specific build, it just helps. Namely, the Recon Mine. Want me to add you so I know if you're online or just look up your Gamertag if we need someone?

Speed runs aren't too hard to learn. They just require a lot of teamwork during the objectives and communication for how many missiles you have left, which enemies are left and where they are, etc.

Ya feel free to add me. I have plenty of room in my friends list and am always looking for people who play ME3 since most of my friends have left the game. I will be on for a while tonight from probably about 8:30 (your time since you are two hours ahead of me) until about midnight or 1 (your time).
---
#5zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:09:22 AM
kenobi749 posted...
zhoban posted...
kenobi749 posted...

Ya feel free to add me. I have plenty of room in my friends list and am always looking for people who play ME3 since most of my friends have left the game. I will be on for a while tonight from probably about 8:30 (your time since you are two hours ahead of me) until about midnight or 1 (your time).

Alright. Mine is zhoban. And I recommend if you have any sort of problem with Phantoms, bring a Scorpion. Whenever I do one, I always have a Cerberus Harrier/ Hurricane and a Scorpion on the character I'm using.

That might actually work to my advantage. I have a friend who said she will be getting on a bit later than usual so if she's up for learning while you're still on, we could find a fourth and do a few with her.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#6kenobi749Posted 6/14/2013 11:15:22 AM
zhoban posted...
Alright. Mine is zhoban. And I recommend if you have any sort of problem with Phantoms, bring a Scorpion. Whenever I do one, I always have a Cerberus Harrier/ Hurricane and a Scorpion on the character I'm using.

That might actually work to my advantage. I have a friend who said she will be getting on a bit later than usual so if she's up for learning while you're still on, we could find a fourth and do a few with her.

Sounds good! Thanks man!
---
#7deathscythe257Posted 6/14/2013 11:18:39 AM
If a spot is still open, I will on around that time (I assume pacific time is 2 hours behind central, right?). 9 missiles option not an issue for me.
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#8zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:18:55 AM
kenobi749 posted...
zhoban posted...

Sounds good! Thanks man!

No problem. And if we eventually have more than four, I'd say I could teach someone and have them go off into another group so if anything we could have two groups going. Matches on Jade are fairly straightforward and they can be done quickly. Longest I could ever imagine a Jade game going is 13 minutes but that's only if every single possible thing that could go wrong, went wrong. Even then I find it a bit hard to believe.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#9zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:19:56 AM
deathscythe257 posted...
If a spot is still open, I will on around that time (I assume pacific time is 2 hours behind central, right?). 9 missiles option not an issue for me.

Yeah it is.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#10gunholePosted 6/14/2013 1:57:18 PM
so still harriers, no BW/javelin on the no HG drell?

we're looking at more storms for tonight, and if last night was any indication that means bad things for my connection...
---
[redX] [redX]