Are there any URs that are good right out of the box (level I)

#11p0iz3n0usPosted 6/17/2013 7:00:48 PM
Uh, Particle Rifle!!!!!
---
XBL GT..........Sgt Tethras
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=Sgt%20Tethras&platform=xbox
#12CorvusXIXPosted 6/17/2013 7:37:55 PM
The Indra is a contender. Pop an ammo and armour mod on it and you got yourself a long range rapid fire caster weapon.
---
XBL GT: RavenGuard19
#13sheepman23Posted 6/17/2013 7:43:19 PM
The Collector SMG is probably the only UR weapon that isn't that great at Level 1 due to the low ammo capacity (Lancer and PPR are similar in this regard, but don't suffer as much as the CSMG). However, by the time it hits X, it's one of the best guns in the game. I have mine at 7 and use it on a regular basis.
#14deathscythe257Posted 6/17/2013 8:22:59 PM
Practically all of the URs are good right out of the box... There are a few that go otherwise

but thats about it...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#15FullMetalManiaPosted 6/17/2013 9:55:37 PM
Javelin I is completely outclassed by Widow X. Lighter, better damage, no learning curve. Now, a high level Javelin dumps all over a Widow X, but we're talking about level Is.

The Scorpion, Harrier, Talon, and Hurricane are really the only URs I can think of that either aren't outclassed at I or have a unique niche all to themselves. The Wraith is good, but its role as a "caster" shotgun is outdone by the Piranha and Eviscerator, which are both as light or lighter and are significantly easier to level up. As a DPS shotgun, I still prefer the Claymore and Raider.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#16garanPosted 6/18/2013 1:12:30 PM
I came here to say Talon because it is one of my absolute favorite guns in this game.
#17terrysmay04Posted 6/18/2013 1:23:36 PM
I used my rare weapons until their UR counterparts were about level 4.

But they are pretty competitive when the level gap is larger still
---
GT: THE Terry May
Nothing is more badass than being nice to a lady!