Highest Gold score?

#11YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:17:54 PM
fffez posted...
274k. got it with a drell assassin against geth. i personally would rather not do that again since that was not a relaxing game at all, and i would much rather score somewhere to 100k and everyone be doing their part to extract.

I kinda stayed relaxed until we got nodes on Wave 6. We finished it with a minute left and from there on, I was full on panic mode. I didn't use very many consumables and we actually didn't go down too often with the exception of our Fury. Best meat shield ever.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#12sheepman23Posted 6/20/2013 1:18:08 PM
SRR Capdown posted...
I think I've topped 230k with you and Sheep in the game, Yamato. I think it was one of those games that made Sheep decide to play the Drell Assassin.

I remember that game. It was Rio and you were utterly decimating everything while I was running around with some CQC class (I think it was the Phoenix Adept) and looking for things to kill but having no luck, or just dying constantly. XD
#13YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 1:21:54 PM(edited)
pointer9378 posted...
I'm not worthy enough to be in the presence of such great players. :(

To be honest, I don't find these high scores anything to brag about unless it's with competent people in the same lobby. Most of this is with PUGs and if online gaming has taught us anything, it's that PUGs are bad. I'd much rather have a score along the lines of yours because at least some of the team contributed.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#14Rafficus_IIIPosted 6/20/2013 1:22:43 PM
pointer9378 posted...
I'm not worthy enough to be in the presence of such great players. :(

We're not great, we just catch onto the patterns and know what works. You should do a match or two with us.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#15fffezPosted 6/20/2013 1:30:03 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
fffez posted...
274k. got it with a drell assassin against geth. i personally would rather not do that again since that was not a relaxing game at all, and i would much rather score somewhere to 100k and everyone be doing their part to extract.

I kinda stayed relaxed until we got nodes on Wave 6. We finished it with a minute left and from there on, I was full on panic mode. I didn't use very many consumables and we actually didn't go down too often with the exception of our Fury. Best meat shield ever.

yeah i'm not a big fan of panic mode. i've been starting to use armored compartments more and more since i don't have to patience to "kite" two praetorians until christmas like some people. to me, it's a complete waste of f***ing time.
---
uhhh
#16TemplariShadowPosted 6/20/2013 1:30:37 PM
Never even broken 200K. Similar to pointer, 170s-180s is the highest I've ever managed. Usually with 2 terribad players and one significantly better than me.
#17SRR CapdownPosted 6/20/2013 1:31:23 PM
I love kiting when I'm carrying randoms. I always make it last way longer than it needs to be. Waste of my own time maybe, but more importantly, a waste of their time.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#18MegaTape13Posted 6/20/2013 1:33:06 PM
274k iirc, but it was maximum cheese. UUG yielded Reapers on Glacier Hazard while I was working on my Trooper challenges, and we lost a player half way through Wave 10 nodes.

My craziest score imo was 173k in a Silver game with a TSol and Hurricane 1, way back when everyone thought the Hurricane was horrible.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#19Mr_PipboyPosted 6/20/2013 1:33:34 PM
I've hit high 250K a few times. Mosttly when PUGing with terrible randoms, but you said solos don't count ... lol
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#20fffezPosted 6/20/2013 1:39:54 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
274k iirc, but it was maximum cheese.

if it was cheese it doesn't count
---
uhhh