What changes should they make in the next multiplayer?

#1MCAlCaPwnPosted 7/6/2013 5:45:21 PM
The biggest thing I want is make enemies less accurate over longer ranges. There's a reason long range maps aren't as popular >_>

Also want more alien classes. Salarian Sentinal? A way to include the Hanar and Elcor?
#2fffezPosted 7/6/2013 6:15:27 PM
not have the A button do everything.

this is the stupidest f***ing thing in the history of stupid f***ing things.
---
uhhh
#3MCAlCaPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 6:29:35 PM
fffez posted...
not have the A button do everything.

this is the stupidest f***ing thing in the history of stupid f***ing things.

Trying to revive someone who died next to cover and you aren't host? Good luck
#4gunholePosted 7/6/2013 6:36:15 PM
more sideboob.

and some form of PVP....
---
[redX] [redX]
#5CorvusXIXPosted 7/6/2013 6:38:15 PM
Allow players to choose which power to assign to what button.
---
GT: RavenGuard19
#6hiImmolationPosted 7/6/2013 6:45:29 PM
gunhole posted...
more sideboob.

and some form of PVP....

lol have fun with that thought. that's never happening to Mass Effect.
---
I'm getting paid today, let's have sex.
#7i5tioneyesPosted 7/6/2013 6:48:33 PM
i want my me3 manifest that ive spent over 400 hours building to somehow transfer and have some weight in the next game. so i can look down on the bandwagon casuls that play a watered down callofdutyish co-op in me4
#8the_old_daysPosted 7/6/2013 6:53:48 PM(edited)
One thing they should do is keep the MP and SP portions of the game entirely separate.

I know the connection between the modes in ME3 was pretty inconsequential, but it just doesn't jive well with me. The vast majority of the games I play are SP focused, so when an MP mode is added, I'd prefer it not interfering with my SP run in any way - and that includes co-op.

Take Borderlands for example, great game, but it's built for co-op play and that's fine. While I see the merits of Borderlands, it's not my cup of tea. ME1 and ME2 were entirely single player affairs, so why do they feel the desire to needlessly incorporate the MP into the SP campaign in ME3? Keep that **** separated.

Games like Halo and CoD don't even do it (to my knowledge) so why should a story focused game like ME3 have to?
---
One million days and nights of all this pain and struggle, and all for what I ask? Nothing but hate and trouble.
#9gunholePosted 7/6/2013 7:07:46 PM
hiImmolation posted...
gunhole posted...
more sideboob.

and some form of PVP....

lol have fun with that thought. that's never happening to Mass Effect.

sideboob? that's definitely happening....
---
[redX] [redX]
#10sheepman23Posted 7/6/2013 7:16:00 PM
Honestly? I don't want them to change the multiplayer too much. My fear is that they're going to take what was so great about this game's MP and alter it to the point where it's completely unrecognizable, and not near as fun.

Some tweaks here and there are just fine, but I want the core to stay exactly the same.
---
GT - Sheepman2342