What changes should they make in the next multiplayer?

#21midsizelebowskiPosted 7/8/2013 3:30:17 PM
All I want is the option to button remap/customize. In fact I don't even want to ask for anything else until they deal with that.
#22fennell92Posted 7/8/2013 3:34:36 PM
A more refined search system. Have options like:

Any map EXCEPT ________
#23SamuriChameleonPosted 7/8/2013 4:54:12 PM
No more instant kills. All they are is a cheap way to raise difficulty and annoying as hell.
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."
#24DividerByZeroPosted 7/8/2013 5:11:17 PM
SamuriChameleon posted...
No more instant kills. All they are is a cheap way to raise difficulty and annoying as hell.

Well, then the game just wouldn't be fun.
---
Posted using GameRaven
#25SamuriChameleonPosted 7/8/2013 5:52:45 PM(edited)
DividerByZero posted...
SamuriChameleon posted...

Well, then the game just wouldn't be fun.

If this game's most amusing mechanic revolves around avoiding getting instantly killed then it needs a serious overhaul.
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."
#26Urdnot_RuntPosted 7/9/2013 11:15:45 AM
They should flesh out the race traits more, both inherent traits and race passive skills. Each race should have it's own amount of accuracy and stability so firing a gun feels different with each race. Stuff like that.

And they should do a better job in general with the power trees. Many of the evolutions for powers are just *useless*. For example, with Warp, there is no reason, EVER, to not go Detonate/Expose/Pierce, with any class, ever. Maybe if they had buffed the Damage and Cooldown options to the point where they actually make a difference they might have been worth taking on some classes.

And I think they should make the AI of mooks better and have more enemy variety. The mirror enemies in the Armax Arena gave a taste of what this game could be like fighting against decent AI.

And of course, there should be different game modes and better maps.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#27jodiebigballsPosted 7/9/2013 1:00:36 PM
After finally giving the multiplayer a go (had the game since launch) and really enjoying it, I'd like to see some co-op campaigns/missions that aren't just enemy waves.
Maybe a few dlc length missions with varying enemy types/objectives etc..

In fact I'll go one step further....
I'd like a way to implement player made campaigns with an editor of some kind.
Think the map editor in Far Cry 3 but without the terrain editor and some way to create your own objectives, player/enemy/weapon spawns....etc
---
GT: Laser PeowPeow