Good characters as "host" but terrible/mediocre "off-host"

#1Riou619Posted 7/7/2013 1:16:13 PM
AIU and the squishy vanguards(not batarian/kroguard) come into mind

repair matrix works 65% of the time
#2perfusionmanPosted 7/7/2013 1:20:27 PM
Fury. She's the squishiest possible character, she's always standing right next to a baddie, and if she misses with Throw, she's toast.
---
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!
#3WatermelonFartsPosted 7/7/2013 1:24:12 PM
perfusionman posted...
Fury. She's the squishiest possible character, she's always standing right next to a baddie, and if she misses with Throw, she's toast.

i'm not sure fury is the squishiest character
---
:^)
#4FlyingholePosted 7/7/2013 1:28:10 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
perfusionman posted...

i'm not sure fury is the squishiest character

I was thinking the same thing. Valid point though, if she misses with throw she is very vulnerable.
---
And so he spoke, and so he spoke...
That Lord of Cast-a-mere
#5DividerByZeroPosted 7/7/2013 1:35:09 PM
Any character with a projectile detonator.
---
Posted using GameRaven
#6code_kirinPosted 7/7/2013 1:44:29 PM
DividerByZero posted...

The lag has to be really bad for these to miss. They're not as vulnerable to off-host as biotic charge and stuff.

Charge, Poison Strike, Phase Disruptor, Nova, Stim Packs, Shield Boost, Annihilation Field (when it reverses), and grenades can get pretty bad. Of course, TGI doesn't need stims to be top tier..
#7DividerByZeroPosted 7/7/2013 1:50:59 PM
code_kirin posted...
DividerByZero posted...

The lag has to be really bad for these to miss. They're not as vulnerable to off-host as biotic charge and stuff.

Charge, Poison Strike, Phase Disruptor, Nova, Stim Packs, Shield Boost, Annihilation Field (when it reverses), and grenades can get pretty bad. Of course, TGI doesn't need stims to be top tier..

My Warps go through people all the time, in any sort of lag.
---
Posted using GameRaven
#8zayn2123Posted 7/7/2013 2:21:00 PM
Without a doubt the slayer.
---
Zayn
#9MCAlCaPwnPosted 7/7/2013 4:24:28 PM
Slayer and the Cabal. Phase Disrupter acts very odd with lag, and Poison Strike barely works
#10sheepman23Posted 7/7/2013 5:21:00 PM
Disregarding Vanguards:

- N7 Fury/Asari Valkyrie. Annihilation Field glitches just suck, and Warp and Throw have a bad tendency to just sail through the target.

- If you're using a gun with lots of recoil, not getting the stability bonuses for turians can be annoying.

- Pretty much any grenade class.

- Awakened Collector. Dark Sphere blanks, phantom cooldowns on DS with no actual cast, and laggy Seeker Swarms.
---
GT - Sheepman2342