Community Awareness: Day 19

#1Rafficus_IIIPosted 7/8/2013 12:35:47 PM
Havoc49J
GT: Havoc49J

Last known image: http://a.asset.soup.io/asset/3203/2074_7847.jpeg
Bet you didn't know (based on actual events... maybe): The Turian Havoc's signature power, Havoc Strike, was coined by Bioware as tribute to Havoc for being a stud with anything that Biotic Charges. Unfortunately, while the Havoc Strike was a nice gesture, the charge turned out to be less favored than anticipated. To this day, Havoc still gives the AI in MP nightmares. BSN has since immortalized young Havoc by this image for his Novaguard dominance over the Geth...
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4400/masseffect3novaguardtim.png
The more you know...
Best Kit: Do you really have to ask? Anything with biotic charge, primarily the Novaguard.

Description: Seeing as Challenge number 5 deals with speed, I thought it best to highlight a master of speed; both in Mass Effect and real life. I'm talking about none other, than the widely respected Vanguard Master... Havoc.

In real life, Havoc actually races. So, it seems rather fitting that he picks the fastest class and completely dominate with them: the Vanguards. I first met Havoc through the MP King of the Map challenge series. We did a few matches together without competing and did he impress. Finding a Novaguard on anything Gold and up is nigh impossible, and usually they are terrible. You can find them every now and again on Silver, but even then, they're uncommon. So I was a little surprised to see him trot out a Novaguard on Gold runs. What followed next was amazing... paired with a lot of "hrrrraaaghgghss" lol. We got Hydra/Cerberus and he obliterated everything in his path. He rarely went down and put up such a great show, I'm sure Zenning would have blushed.

Havoc and I haven't had the opportunity to do many matches together, as we both have had to go on our respective hiatuses for schooling. Yet, when he comes back, boy does he come back. He's been putting up quite a showing in the Hall of Fame Challenge series and has given quite a few of the best players on this board a run for their money. There aren't too many I believe who could pull a Platinum solo with a Novaguard, but he'd be one of the few I'd bet on. Havoc is incredibly modest, chill, and funny. It's always a pleasure to be on his team and converse with him. If you have questions at all about any Vanguard, look him up. The guy is incredibly talented and a great player to learn from. Here's to you, friend. *raises drink*
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#2NafzgerPosted 7/8/2013 12:52:47 PM
Great guy, terrible mic
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#3xionnoixPosted 7/8/2013 1:00:40 PM
have not had the privilege to play w/ havoc, but i have greatly appreciated his advice on builds, esp. when it comes to vanguard mechanics.
I hope Monday fares well for you all.
#4TimeShinigamiPosted 7/8/2013 2:05:30 PM
Yay a guy I've actually played with! Twice even: he popped up in a gold pug one time, though I didn't realize it at the time, and neither of us wore mics. Good player, good dude, good example to the board.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#5jkocka00Posted 7/8/2013 2:10:36 PM
I have played with some of the best players here and on BSN. And no one I have played with plays ANY character better than Havoc plays the HV.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#6terrysmay04Posted 7/8/2013 2:19:39 PM
Havok has skills, can't deny that. Also a very cool chill guy to game with. I have more respect for havoks opinion than just about anyone else around.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Nothing is more badass than being nice to a lady!
#7Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 2:25:20 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
I have more respect for havoks opinion than just about anyone else around.

Okayyyy.... :(
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#8WatermelonFartsPosted 7/8/2013 2:49:40 PM
anyone who likes vanguards is fine by me

although i'm fairly certain i played vanguards a lot too before he showed up.. ahem
---
:^)
#9SolidDroidPosted 7/8/2013 3:17:16 PM
Sadly never played with him :(
Mabey one day we will vanguard together.
---
Gamertag- DROlD
(I is a L)
#10sheepman23Posted 7/8/2013 3:21:51 PM
I've played with Havoc only a few times... and I have yet to see his legendary Human Vanguard. I've seen some decent HV's, but nothing close to how people describe Havoc's.

Pretty cool guy though, and always full of helpful information on the boards. He also wrote a pretty spectacular HV guide a while back that was extremely helpful. It's rare to find someone who knows the insides and outs of a character like he does.
---
GT - Sheepman2342