So, what's everyone's favorite passive power?

#11midsizelebowskiPosted 7/15/2013 6:13:19 PM
Definitely hunter mode
#12GodsIndignationPosted 7/16/2013 1:48:46 AM
Probably going to get flamed for this, but none of the abilities listed (with the exception of rage) are passive, they are sustained powers. They're bonuses are only applied so long as the player activates and "sustains" them, hence the name.

Passive abilities are those that apply there bonuses at all times of which there are only two: the various character passives and fitness trees.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#13gunholePosted 7/16/2013 4:43:36 AM
GodsIndignation posted...
Probably going to get flamed for this, but none of the abilities listed (with the exception of rage) are passive, they are sustained powers. They're bonuses are only applied so long as the player activates and "sustains" them, hence the name.

Passive abilities are those that apply there bonuses at all times of which there are only two: the various character passives and fitness trees.

those are bonuses or attributes, not abilities.

these are abilities used to provide passive benefits...
---
[redX] [redX]
#14sheepman23Posted 7/16/2013 11:33:09 AM
Tech Armor is pretty awesome depending on the class. The Krogan Sentinel with 50% DR and an extra 30% damage for Lift Grenades? Awesome.

Annihilation Field is pretty cool-looking and effective in combination with Warp/Throw (oh, and the shield restore is great). Too bad it has those stupid off-host glitches.

Hunter Mode is also pretty beastly. The shield penalty doesn't even really matter since it goes off of the base value and not total, meaning that you can put on a Cyclonic IV and barely notice the difference.

Those would be my three picks.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
#15DividerByZero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 11:38:16 AM
GodsIndignation posted...

And the Buzz Killington award goes to...
---
Posted using GameRaven
#16code_kirinPosted 7/16/2013 11:55:20 AM
Hunter Mode. Accuracy boost, small RoF boost, damage boost, speed boost, and wallhack. It really doesn't get more hyperoffensive than HM. I just wish it was pre-nerf.

AH doesn't count because it always runs out at the wrong time.
#17overkill_78Posted 7/16/2013 11:59:35 AM
Bloodlust.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#18GodsIndignationPosted 7/16/2013 1:18:22 PM
DividerByZero posted...
And the Buzz Killington award goes to...

Wasn't my intention to be a "Buzz Killington", merely to inform.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#19NafzgerPosted 7/16/2013 1:26:43 PM
The Lord is right. I opened this topic expecting a discussion about racial bonuses and fitness trees. Instead, it's an incomplete poll about sustained powers. Way to RPG, n00b
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#20JetblackmoonPosted 7/16/2013 4:09:16 PM
overkill_78 posted...
Bloodlust.

---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!