No-romance playthrough? (spoilers)

#11SageOfLifePosted 7/24/2013 8:54:18 PM
Miranda__Lawson posted...
How was I being a "Troll?" I stated my opinion and you corrected me. I simply did not know. I retaliated with "earth-clan" humor joke to ease the convo, but you have a stick up your ass and like to annoy. Yet I'm the troll?

Well first you created an entire topic just to homophobically whine about a romance option. Now you're spouting blatantly incorrect information about game mechanics. And you've topped it all off by attacking someone for calling you out on it.
---
Get your f*#%*!% foot off my neck, then we'll talk tolerance. - David Gerrold
#12Miranda__LawsonPosted 7/24/2013 8:57:57 PM
No I'm not a homophobe and if I recall this is the internet. If I feel I want to creat a topic I shall. If ypu don't like it don't reply. Simple as that, you seem to be causing yourself more trpuble then there really should.
---
Mass Effect 4 should be right after Mass Effect 3 Literally.
#13Miranda__LawsonPosted 7/24/2013 8:59:31 PM
SageOfLife posted...
How was I being a "Troll?" I stated my opinion and you corrected me. I simply did not know. I retaliated with "earth-clan" humor joke to ease the convo, but you have a stick up your ass and like to annoy. Yet I'm the troll?

Well first you created an entire topic just to homophobically whine about a romance option. Now you're spouting blatantly incorrect information about game mechanics. And I've topped it all off by attacking someone for speaking their opinion

---
#14SageOfLifePosted 7/24/2013 9:12:52 PM
No I'm not a homophobe and if I recall this is the internet. If I feel I want to creat a topic I shall. If ypu don't like it don't reply. Simple as that, you seem to be causing yourself more trpuble then there really should.

You whined about the very existence of a gay option because it wasn't done with enough deference to your precious heterosexuality. That's pretty homophobic.

Stop acting like a victim. No one said you can't create a topic. But when you say something, expect people to respond, and expect anyone you may have insulted to let you know. Where do people like you get the idea that freedom of speech means freedom from criticism?
---
#15Urdnot_RuntPosted 7/25/2013 12:39:29 PM
SageOfLife posted...
SageOfLife posted...
Omg and then forced to "meld" with Liara at the end

It's called saying no.

I'm full paragon. Quit being hostile Earth-Clan.

You get no renegade points for turning down potential love interests. Stop trolling.

this is a message board for a role playing game, in other words, 90% never learned how to socialize
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#16bloodgod92Posted 7/25/2013 12:49:43 PM
So this is how it feels... being on THIS side of the stupid messages? Miranda, nobody is going to take you seriously, in the few days I have noticed your name pop up, it has been nothing but bad... you are being called a Troll because of your posts in general, not because you were wrong with your first post in this thread. Guys, if this is why I was like when I first joined the community, I hang my head in shame and sorrow.

On to the topic at hand, I am a whore, and would not be able to last an entire trilogy without getting some booty. Perhaps I could last the first game, but the other two are much better,
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 - Skyrim
#17Miranda__LawsonPosted 7/25/2013 4:40:12 PM
bloodgod92 posted...
So this is how it feels... being on THIS side of the stupid messages? Miranda, nobody is going to take you seriously, in the few days I have noticed your name pop up, it has been nothing but bad... you are being called a Troll because of your posts in general, not because you were wrong with your first post in this thread. Guys, if this is why I was like when I first joined the community, I hang my head in shame and sorrow.

On to the topic at hand, I am a whore, and would not be able to last an entire trilogy without getting some booty. Perhaps I could last the first game, but the other two are much better,

Lol quit taking this seriously. It's Gamefaqs. I will gladly post whatever the hell I want like it or not:) thank you goodnight.
---
#18bloodgod92Posted 7/25/2013 4:42:56 PM
bloodgod92 posted...

Lol quit taking this seriously. It's Gamefaqs. I will gladly post whatever the hell I want like it or not:) thank you goodnight.

Good job reading my post...
---
#19SageOfLifePosted 7/25/2013 5:18:42 PM
bloodgod92 posted...

No one said you can't post. Where do people like you get the idea that freedom of speech means freedom from criticism and lawful retaliation?
---
#20bloodgod92Posted 7/25/2013 5:27:20 PM
SageOfLife posted...
bloodgod92 posted...

No one said you can't post. Where do people like you get the idea that freedom of speech means freedom from criticism and lawful retaliation?

Certainly not from the ToS on GFAQs...

GameFAQs wrote...
Yes, you may have a right to free speech, but not here. When you signed up for the GameFAQs message boards, you voluntarily gave up the right to certain kinds of speech in return for the ability to use the boards. If you do not feel that you can follow the rules here, you have the right to create your own message boards and make your own rules there. GameFAQs is a private business, and if you'd actually read the Bill of Rights, you'll see that "Freedom of Speech" applies to the government, not here.

---