Jade speed running lobby for Friday, Saturday and Sunday

#21darktonberryPosted 7/27/2013 3:26:00 PM
gunhole posted...
darktonberry posted...
zhoban posted...
darktonberry posted...
I wouldnt mind giving this a shot. I dont need the credits but I figure that if I can learn how to do this I would be able to help others that do need the credits. My gtag is TGL Dark and if you have a spot just send me a message and Ill join. BTW im PST as well so Zayn lobby would probably be better but either is ok. If there is a recommended class and build let me know and I will have it done before hand. Thanks

I'm up for running a lobby tonight if I can get three others willing to do it.

Usually we have three or four use the Drell Assassin and one guy using the GI. Do you like Homing Grenades, or not?

Im impartial to them. If you want me to spec them I can if not I can skip them. I have a couple respec cards so its not really a big deal.

just say no to homing grenades.....

Ok for the DA I will skip them. Any particular evo's I need for the other skills that are out of the ordinary?
#22zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 4:41:03 PM
darktonberry posted...

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Infiltrator/DrellAssassin/PAPNR/CerberusHarrier10AD5AE5/Scorpion10AI5AJ5///ArmoredCompartments5/

Weapons you could use
Assault Rifles - Saber, Typhoon, Cerberus Harrier, PPR
Sniper Rifles - Widow, Black Widow, Indra, Javelin
Shotguns - Raider, Reegar Carbine, Geth Plasma Shotgun, Claymore, Piranha, Wraith
SMGs - Hurricane
Pistols - Talon, Paladin, Scorpion (sidearm), Acolyte (sidearm)
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#23pfh1001Posted 7/27/2013 7:44:42 PM
I can go again tonight, if you need another player.
#24zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 6:06:42 AM
Zayn and I will be hosting a lobby tonight, who wants to join? He will be on around 7 pm PST and I'll be on around 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. CST. If we get enough people, we will host two lobbies. So, who wants to do it?

And remember, tonight is the final night before my break.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#25zayn2123Posted 7/28/2013 6:44:00 AM
zhoban posted...
Zayn and I will be hosting a lobby tonight, who wants to join? He will be on around 7 pm PST and I'll be on around 9:30 or 10:00 p.m. CST. If we get enough people, we will host two lobbies. So, who wants to do it?

I'm down for tonight, I should probably get some sleep. . . nah
---
Zayn
#26sheepman23Posted 7/28/2013 7:14:36 AM
zhoban posted...

If you see me on, feel free to drop an invite.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
#27zhoban(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 9:34:49 AM
zayn2123 posted...

Who needs sleep? Sleep is for the weak.

sheepman23 posted...

Alright, will do. Maiden will probably be down to speed run. What have you been thinking of speed running? Have you been enjoying it or are you just doing it for quick credits?
---
Gamertag - zhoban
#28sheepman23Posted 7/28/2013 10:00:47 AM
zhoban posted...
Alright, will do. Maiden will probably be down to speed run. What have you been thinking of speed running? Have you been enjoying it or are you just doing it for quick credits?

As someone who only needs 11 UR's to max their manifest, I do quite like the quick credits. But I'm also really interested in the game's mechanics, and I like seeing how they can be manipulated in speedruns. I'm curious to see how this could be done on other maps. I hear that you've been trying to figure out strategies for Reactor and Condor?

And yes, I have been enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.
---
GT - Sheepman2342
#29NafzgerPosted 7/28/2013 10:14:20 AM
I'M ON RIGHT NOW

anyone else on?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
I like my women like my chocolate: white
#30zayn2123Posted 7/28/2013 11:34:21 AM
Well I just got a weather warning for flash floods which usually means heavy thunderstorms coming. It looks good outside, but if mother nature does decide to bone me I might not be on tonight.
---
Zayn