Wow, Turian Engineer is actually awesome

#1MrBombasticaIPosted 7/28/2013 4:23:44 AM
Sentry Turret, Sabotage and Homing Grenade (HG isn't as good as the other two). Sabotage easily deals with pesky Cerb Turrets and destroys Geth. Sentry with AP Ammo for Cerb Atlases, or Cryo, and Flamethrower destroys weaker enemies while I focus on bigger ones.

Yes I'm a newb, and I realise TurEng is actually pretty bad. I like it though.
#2jaytheultimatePosted 7/28/2013 4:43:20 AM
He isn't, too many people are obsessed with having the highest DPS. I play the Saboteur in gold and he does well enough.
---
(X) Northwind Supra - Console and PC gamer
(V) (;,,;) (V) Zoidberg FTW
#3MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 4:47:51 AM
jaytheultimate posted...
He isn't, too many people are obsessed with having the highest DPS. I play the Saboteur in gold and he does well enough.

DPS really isn't that important. Sabotage a Praetorian's gun, they take 500 damage and don't fire. Same with a Scion most of the time they only get 2 shots which is a huge benefit to a team. My sentry soloed a Praetorian and 2 Scions in the match I just played. Bronze though, so it doesn't really matter.
#4perfect_generalPosted 7/28/2013 4:57:41 AM
Very underrated class. I use him on gold all the time and usually end up top 2 in scoring.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 9/59
#5MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 5:14:52 AM
perfect_general posted...
Very underrated class. I use him on gold all the time and usually end up top 2 in scoring.

Really? I thought he wasn't great to others. I love him, but generally a class I love is hated by others. Like the Volus Adept...
#6WatermelonFartsPosted 7/28/2013 5:59:07 AM
Stop with the ****ing abbreviations

tureng
really
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE
#7zayn2123Posted 7/28/2013 6:42:12 AM
I imagine he's good definitely underrated I however just can't think of a fun/decent build.
---
Zayn
#8MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 6:56:34 AM
WatermelonFarts posted...

tureng
really

Im on my iPod, abbreviating crap is faster
#9YamatoBeatsPosted 7/28/2013 7:08:12 AM
Turian Engineer.

You really can't be bothered to type an extra half a second's worth of letters?

Also, I've been playing the Saboteur a lot lately. His Armiger passives alone are a lot to brag about, coupled with the fact that Homing Grenades provide a very useful armor debuff. He's not half bad, I just wish he didn't have crap skills against most factions.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#10WatermelonFartsPosted 7/28/2013 7:19:26 AM
MrBombasticaI posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...

tureng
really

Im on my iPod, abbreviating crap is faster

and your signature is annoying as **** and is pretty much just spam
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE