geth juggernaut woes......

#11TimeShinigamiPosted 7/28/2013 5:46:47 PM
MJOLNRVII posted...
The Spitfire doesn't actually do anything to the Juggernaut's movement speed. I'd go with another weapon though as it's not too great on the damage side, Geth weapon boost or not.

Somebody's never seen a spitfire headshot build...
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#12NefhithPosted 7/28/2013 5:54:05 PM
TimeShinigami posted...
MJOLNRVII posted...
The Spitfire doesn't actually do anything to the Juggernaut's movement speed. I'd go with another weapon though as it's not too great on the damage side, Geth weapon boost or not.

Somebody's never seen a spitfire headshot build...

It's an excellent shield/barrier destroyer, and as shinigami said, with headshots you can actually deal some cool damage. It would be the actual shield destroyer assault rifle (the acolyte being the heavy pistol and the adas the dumb friend that sniffs glue we all have). It's a weapon for true men.
---
Hold A, let it go and press it again.
#13NafzgerPosted 7/28/2013 6:43:56 PM
Geth Jugger**** - worst character in MP.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
I like my women like my chocolate: white
#14Xero_MachariusPosted 7/28/2013 8:09:54 PM
and it all went downhill from....

Nafzger posted...

^ there.

i have to admit though im getting tired of seeing him in pug matches - usually used by bronze-lvl players
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero M XTC&platform=xbox
#15DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 7/28/2013 11:25:23 PM
Only one build I've ever liked using.

Weapons build, AT12 Raider, omniblade and high velocity barrel. Pick enemies up with your melee, drop em, shoot their ragdolledd corpses. For Bosses spam AT 12 Raider and relaod cancel with siege pulse. Raider has a respectable clip at 40, so very little trips to the ammo box, you can also take off the omni-blade and use an ammo mod, either works.

Hex Shield and Turret are both pretty worthless, go with whatever one you like staring at at the bottom of your screen.
#16Foreman22Posted 7/29/2013 5:24:43 AM

Post born from ignorance. I have picked up my BoTB up off the deck with my Juggs on gold and plat. Juggs is the best support class in the game IMO.
#17NefhithPosted 7/29/2013 6:48:10 AM
Foreman22 posted...

Post born from ignorance. I have picked up my BoTB up off the deck with my Juggs on gold and plat. Juggs is the best support class in the game IMO.

Competing with a well used volus engineer.
---
Hold A, let it go and press it again.
#18NafzgerPosted 7/29/2013 7:52:21 PM
It's not born from ignorance whatsoever. He's a boring, slow, gimmick of a character with terrible DPS potential. The only thing he has going for him is high shields, and given that I regularly play classes with no points in Fitness my undies aren't getting damp over his high shields. The turret sucks, the shield sucks, siege pulse sucks. He's a glorified engineer that they shoved into the soldier class. He sucks.

You might have fun with him, but I for one am not going to sit there like a glorified paperweight letting enemies corner me so I can bore myself to death. *** the juggernaut.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
I like my women like my chocolate: white
#19Foreman22Posted 7/30/2013 6:24:25 AM
^^^You mad bro? Juggs is the best support character out there. When you are getting one shot killed he isn't. He holds bosses so the party can gang bang them. He is a specific character created for a specific purpose. You may not like him but he is certainly not the worse character in multiplayer. THAT statement is born of ignorance.
#20perfect_generalPosted 7/30/2013 7:05:33 AM
I don't get why people get annoyed with other players using the Geth Juggernaut. At minimum, they draw aggro and if played optimally, he can light up the scoreboard since contrary to popular belief, he does just fine in the DPS department.
---
Currently working on soloing gold with every class. Progress: 11/59