I just beat the game for the 2nd time. No idea what the extended cut did

#1Flamechamp2333Posted 8/8/2013 4:03:07 PM
*spoilers*

Absolutely nothing changed, unless you count that small scene with still shots of mechanical sheppard talking.

1. What did the EC bring in?

2. Both playthroughs, I chose to go left (blue) and kill the reapers and sheppard. What happens if I go the other ways?

3. Is there ANYTHING that says what the Krogan do if you decided to sabotage the cure and lie to them on their planet? How do they retaliate or react? I was hoping the EC would had something about this.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#2Chr0noidPosted 8/8/2013 4:17:51 PM
---
---
The original ending is like getting shot in the neck. The extended cut is like getting shot in the waist.-fennell92 on Mass Effect 3
#3ozzyman314Posted 8/8/2013 4:37:35 PM
Okay, I'll bite.

The EC added the evac scene with your squad during the initial rush to the Beam, and those still shots depend on what ending and choices you made.

FYI the ending you chose was Control(Blue). Not Destroy. Destroy is the Right ending.(figuratively and literally).
---
Loading Signature..........
#4Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 4:51:25 PM
no. Red (right) is control. Blue is destroy. This should be obvious.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#5Mr_PipboyPosted 8/8/2013 5:00:00 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...

haha, no
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#6MrBombasticaIPosted 8/8/2013 5:14:34 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...

Blue: Control, Green Synthesis, Red Destroy. Green is middle, blue is far left, red is far right IIRC
#7pointer9378Posted 8/8/2013 5:26:57 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
Flamechamp2333 posted...

Blue: Control, Green: Synthesis, Red: Destroy. Green is middle, blue is far left, red is far right IIRC

You are correct, sir.
---
The ME3 board's friendly neighborhood Honduran.
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 3
#8MrBombasticaIPosted 8/8/2013 5:33:34 PM
pointer9378 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Flamechamp2333 posted...

Blue: Control, Green: Synthesis, Red: Destroy. Green is middle, blue is far left, red is far right IIRC

You are correct, sir.

Sweet! I just remembered that I've never gone to the left in a playthrough, and my most recent playthrough, Destroy was to the right.
---
Did someone say "Prothean?" This one is familiar with enkindling. This one has enkindled multiple females across the galaxy.
#9DarthUchiha91Posted 8/8/2013 6:03:12 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
pointer9378 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Flamechamp2333 posted...

You are correct, sir.

Sweet! I just remembered that I've never gone to the left in a playthrough, and my most recent playthrough, Destroy was to the right.

Destroy is always right. Remember that.
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#10YOeastonYOPosted 8/8/2013 6:08:37 PM
Trololol

Ignore this topic....