Question about priority Tuchanka mission(Spoilers)

#112ILOVEFIRE21Posted 8/15/2013 5:40:29 PM
Has anyone ever done this: Is it possible to tell the dalatrass that you will sabotage the cure, actually not allow it to be sabotaged, but don't tell wrex and eve about it so that the genophage is cured, and the dalatrass thinks it's not? Ensuring Krogan and Salarian support? Or does the dalatrass always magically know if you didn't sabotage the cure.
---
The power sleeps within you, if you give it form, it will give you strength.
#2xKryptonKnightxPosted 8/15/2013 6:39:04 PM
I don't think it matters if you say you'll sabotage it. It all comes down to whether or not you tell Wrex and Eve about it.
---
Proper Preparation and Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
GT: Marvel Maverick
#312ILOVEFIRE21(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 6:44:03 PM
Well I didn't tell Wrex and Eve about it and I didn't stop Mordin at the Shroud but somehow the Daltrass still knew I did it for real. Bah, I'm playing as a Renegade but I like Mordin way too much to attack him.
---
The power sleeps within you, if you give it form, it will give you strength.
#4BrokenGruntyPosted 8/16/2013 10:48:24 AM
It's assumed that the Salarian's have teams on the planet to monitor the situation and the cure itself. If you sabotage it the Dalatrass sends an email stating that scans of the planet show the cure is not viable and thanks you for your help in promoting peace throughout the galaxy. So if you say that you are going to sabotage it and don't, she'll know and you won't get the extra assets.