I don't see this game dying any time soon.

#1YamatoBeatsPosted 8/16/2013 11:56:25 PM
I can say without a shadow of a doubt that when I've hosted UUG PUGs that I've yet to see the same GT pop up more than once in my lobby. The only time it happens is when a person quits and reenters the lobby but that's bound to happen.

I can't count the number of different tags I've seen over the past few weeks and even today, I saw a healthy amount of new ones.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#2FlyingholePosted 8/16/2013 11:59:42 PM
I don't think I've ran across the same person twice ever quite honestly.
---
1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.
#3messy_mikeyPosted 8/17/2013 12:02:10 AM
I have a couple times, but it's usually been someone from BSN or here who plays way more than the average person (or at least plays Gold/Platinum more than the average person). I agree, I'm pretty surprised how strong this game is going after this long. If anything, I think the servers will be taken down long before the community becomes totally barren.
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#4Azarath314Posted 8/17/2013 12:58:18 AM
I think that this should show EA/Bioware that a fully flushed out MP game might do well if they follow the format they have with this. Meaning all DLC's are free and use the cash shop to help support the development.
#5TimeShinigamiPosted 8/17/2013 1:15:44 AM
Thanks a lot, Yamato. Now EA is gonna shut down the servers within a week. Sheesh.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime
#6overphxPosted 8/17/2013 1:37:39 AM
With PS4 and ME3 coming out, most old seventh generation games including ME3 will die quickly. Unless you want to play with players from poor countries, I guess if that's kind of your thing.
#7messy_mikeyPosted 8/17/2013 1:49:19 AM
overphx posted...
With PS4 and ME3 coming out, most old seventh generation games including ME3 will die quickly. Unless you want to play with players from poor countries, I guess if that's kind of your thing.

Lol someone's too young to remember when the 360 came out how everyone still played Halo 2 on the original box for several years. Halo has a much larger MP following than ME, sure, but I'm not too worried about being stuck with the people from the "poor countries."
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#8YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 1:59:48 AM
overphx posted...

But ME3 is already out. You sure you don't live in one of those "poor countries"?
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#9terrysmay04Posted 8/17/2013 7:42:16 AM
I've run into several PUGs more than once. But I also do the player review thing if I think one of them is pretty good, so that gives me a slightly better chance to have the same one multiple times.
---
Compromises are for lesser souls, die werewolf zombie.
#10TimeShinigamiPosted 8/17/2013 7:55:54 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
I've run into several PUGs more than once. But I also do the player review thing if I think one of them is pretty good, so that gives me a slightly better chance to have the same one multiple times.

Wasn't it confirmed awhile back that that didn't do anything at all this generation? Something about they couldn't get a working algorithm or the code right, etc...

I mean, I'm not sure, really, but I thought I remember reading that somewhere.
---
Not changing this sig until the Detroit Lions win the Super Bowl.
GT- ShinigamiOfTime