Jade Speed Run Mondays

#1kenobi749Posted 8/17/2013 1:30:21 PM
Hey guys! Back again with another opportunity to speed run Jade on Platinum. Thanks again to Berry, Mike, and Zugrian for the games last night! You guys did fantastic! Too bad we got devices so often. Back on topic: Im going to try to do this about twice a week (usually on Mondays during the late afternoon to evening and Friday nights). I may be able to do some Saturday nights too but not for another week or two as Im busy. Im going to be giving priority to people who have yet to max their manifest as they kinda need the credits more. If we get enough for two lobbies then we will be able to set that up.

So the lobby for Monday will run from 2:30pm (PST) until about 4:30pm (PST). I will then have to leave for a while and may be able to set up another one around 8pm (PST) until you guys tell me enoughs enough. If you want in during either of those times then drop your GT and well do this. Again I would prefer you to have Armored Compartments V (we can get away with one or two people with lvl IV) and the Drell Infiltrator specked (sp?) for Invasive Scan on his Recon mine. Be sure to have plenty of missiles as you will use all 9 of them per game on average.
---
GT: SEV 74907
#2messy_mikeyPosted 8/17/2013 1:58:11 PM
Not to steal Kenobi's thunder (since he's much better at this whole thing than me right now anyway), but I'm comfortable enough with the process to host my own lobbies here and there if his times don't work for anyone else. I'm heading back out to school this week, and I'll be free most nights (I'm in EST) that I'm not working in the lab.

I don't want to set a schedule down before I even get into the swing of things there, but starting in a week or two, I don't want anyone to feel like just because they can't make Kenobi's times that they can't get in on this. He's only one man (although a great one). And I should be able to make Kenobi's session every Monday at least.

I'll keep everyone updated, but feel free to leave time suggestions. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
---
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07
#3jsb660Posted 8/17/2013 2:54:37 PM(edited)
Sev, I will be available for the Monday afternoon session, maybe the evening one too, and would be happy to join in again. Also, I would appreciate a copy of the position information that you sent out in the other topic, if you could.

Mike, I sent you a friend request, so if you see me on and need another person, let me know. Otherwise, post some times and if I'm available, I would like to join.
#4kenobi749(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 2:54:49 PM
jsb660 posted...
Sev, I will be available for the Monday afternoon session, maybe the evening one too, and would be happy to join in again.

Mike, I sent you a friend request, so if you see me on and need another person, let me know. Otherwise, post some times and if I'm available, I would like to join.

Cool! I will see you on then.
---
#5kenobi749(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 9:31:46 PM
Bump so people can see this and sign up for speed runs
---
#6pfh1001Posted 8/17/2013 10:12:39 PM
I'll miss the afternoon session, but hopefully can join for an evening one.
#7kenobi749(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 10:14:20 PM
pfh1001 posted...
I'll miss the afternoon session, but hopefully can join for an evening one.

No problem. Just let me know if you wanna join the evening run.
---
#8zhobanPosted 8/18/2013 6:54:50 AM
If you know that you can always pretty much do it on Friday and Monday, I'm sure you could ask Zayn what his schedule is like on those days.
---
GT - zhoban; PSN - zhoban
"I'm not crazy. At least, I don't think so" - James (Silent Hill 2)
#9TemplariShadowPosted 8/18/2013 11:49:21 AM
I'll be on Monday night for sure. Call it.. 7pm PST? I'll also be on later tonight, probably same time.
#10kenobi749(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:36:11 PM
TemplariShadow posted...
I'll be on Monday night for sure. Call it.. 7pm PST? I'll also be on later tonight, probably same time.

For tomorrow night I won't be on until 8:30 PST as I'm going out to dinner with friends at Roscoes. So there will be a run from 2:30-4:30 and then one at around 8:30. Also able to run earlier than 2:30 if anyone wants to. If anyone wants in on this let me know
---